What's new

Forex Trading Vs Trading Crypto

Well for me i would go for crypto trading ahead of forex trading because with crypto there is less complexities compared to forex trading and also there are lots of options

I will prefer crypto trading compared to forex trading reason because I have no much knowledge about it operation and I sees it as more complicated and stressful compared to crypto. I prefer crypto because it is more legit and guarantee in terms of investment and it yield profit as u invest.

some people prefer forex trading and the same others there are who like the Crypto trading.

for me, I prefer crypto trading because it isn't complicated as the forex.

what about your opinion?
It depends on the asset you are trading on forex, probably you can say you prefer trading crypto on other interface then forex plateform or interface..

some people prefer forex trading and the same others there are who like the Crypto trading.

what about your opinion?
They are two different trade. Before I do prefer crypto currency trading to forex trading but when I get to work with the two. Then I discovered that they are both good with there own advantages. I do trade the two but I have different strategies for the two

LoL personally I see crypto trading as something complicated, I prefer forex, maybe it's because I started with forex though. Forex trading is easier to understand.

Which one is better depends on things like your interest, knowledge, expertise, and skills. You need to try hands only on something that you know very well. Don't attempt crypto or forex trading with half baked knowledge.

I generally prefer to trade cryptocurrency demo over forex market because I believe that cryptocurrency market is much more simple and more reliable.

For me I prefer forex market trading. It might be complicated to you but I find it more straightforward than the cryto market. I also know that cryto is a lot more volatile than forex.

what about your opinion?
Yes, I agree to crypto trading being a lot more easier than forex trading.
They are both lucrative investments but risky. If you're not a good trader, you might lose a lot of money.

Both are volatile (there's no one that's more volatile than the other). Though cryptocurrency is more desired by most and the reason I prefer it as well is due to the fact that I can enter in very low by buying and trading some cheap altcoins and then profit.

I prefer forex trading because it has been there for long and the market at least have become more stable.With crypto being new you can't gauge that much on what affect the market .If one have had some success with forex then it will be easier too with crypto trading.

Though it all depends on the individual,personally i spend more time on cryptocurency trading than in forex trading,though the crypto trading is more simplier than forex,but crtpto has more risk.

Since forex trading has been around for a while and the market has at least stabilized, I prefer it to cryptocurrency trading because it is newer and it is harder to predict how it will affect the market. If one has had some success with forex trading, it will also be simpler with cryptocurrency trading.

Since forex trading has been around for a while and the market has at least stabilized, I prefer it to cryptocurrency trading because it is newer and it is harder to predict how it will affect the market. If one has had some success with forex trading, it will also be simpler with cryptocurrency trading.
I absolutely agree with your point, the truth is that the forex has a way much data that can be studied even 30 years earlier and it increases the likely of making good analysis.

Forex trading and cryptocurrencies trading are all good ways that you can use to earn money online, if you're have good experience on trading forex you can use it to trade cryptocurrencies.

Crypto trading is very good to be sincere so I think that if youu learn how to trade forex its beneficail if you also learn how to trade crypto its equally good as well so you need to know which face of investment that is best for you

For me personally I am not into much of both of them. But in terms of what I would prefer I think it's crypto currency. Though it's risky as well but at least it's not as riskier as Forex exchange trading

Both Forex Trading and cryptocurrency trading are great, but I think that both of them are quite different. I personally prefer cryptocurrency trading and usually invest in coins.

For someone like me I think that forex trading is really the best type of market which anyone can do its one of the business which make people to gain alot of profit but first you need to learn and know how to deal in this financial market

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back