Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
some people prefer forex trading and the same others there are who like the Crypto trading.

for me, I prefer crypto trading because it isn't complicated as the forex.

what about your opinion?

I am just like you. I find forex trading to be so complicated and hard to grasp. So I prefer crypto trading which seems easier to understand and do.

I also see forex trading as complicated too and way riskier and I find a better option in crypto trading.

Cryptocurrency trading is not complex or difficult it's even stock trading that's complex and needs expert to tutor you on it.

I prefer forex trading because it has been there for long and the market at least have become more stable.With crypto being new you can't gauge that much on what affect the market .If one have had some success with forex then it will be easier too with crypto trading.

I prefer crypto trading because its still very much easy to learn most especially for beginners than trading on a forex market

Forex trading is a bit risky and demand good knowledge to be able to earn from it . I think I will go for cryptocurrency trading. It's demands is not much and it is less risky

Anyone can do both of them, but crypto trading is more accessible to people with no knowledge in trading. I think forex market is more complicated and only the experienced persons can make profit there

Anyone can do both of them, but crypto trading is more accessible to people with no knowledge in trading. I think forex market is more complicated and only the experienced persons can make profit there
Well sated with crypto you can do well of course.People who began with Forex then now they are with crypto have a successful trading journey.

I prefer crypto trading. Since they're less risky and contain much potential to increase the cost. I start my journey with crypto trading

Well,I consider forex trading too complex and complicated and also time demanding unlike cryptocurrency trading which is more easier to comprehend.

I wouldn't try any of these because both of these are risky and needs a lot of investment to see substantial profits. When it comes to the investment I look for ways where I can earn profits from $100 or less. On forex trading and crypto trading, $100 is nothing. If you are investing $100 or less, you will earn $1 or $2 profit which is noting compared to the risk you have taken.

Cryptocurrency trading is similar to forex trading in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. ... Historically, the crypto market is more unpredictable and volatile. For extreme foreign currency couples in the Forex, volatility is around 1%, and . 5% for most of the established currencies.

I have never tried both forex and crypto trading. But these two have similarities as they are both involves a currency. In my opinion, crypto currency has a higher risk than the currency we are using in the market right now. When there's a higher risk, there's also a possibility of a higher return. So for me I prefer crypto trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back