What's new

Forex Trading Vs Trading Crypto

I would rather invest my life savings on crypto than forex trading. I believe cryptocurrency will always continue to have a great value against forex trading. Cryptocurrency will last long with no or less risk, while the risk of taking part in forex trading remain high and inevitable.

Forex trading is a very complicated trading platform that normally takes months to even years to learn it and be good at trading it.
Meanwhile cryptocurrency trading is so easy that anyone can trade it, so therefore cryptocurrencies trading is the best option for me. Also cryptocurrency are quick to get profit as prices moves rapidly unlike forex trading where you will have to wait to win a trade.

I prefer forex trading to crypto trading. I understand when people say forex is complicated and hard to grasp, it was like that for me at first but when I finally mastered it everything became easy and straight forward for me.

some people prefer forex trading and the same others there are who like the Crypto trading.

for me, I prefer crypto trading because it isn't complicated as the forex.

what about your opinion?
Yeah I also like crypto trading because it's not too risky and it's method is not difficult and good profit , forex trading is bit risky and understand it's method is not easy at all and majority of people take interest in crypto trading.
Post automatically merged:

some people prefer forex trading and the same others there are who like the Crypto trading.

what about your opinion?
Yeah I also like crypto trading because it's not too risky and it's method is not difficult and good profit , forex trading is bit risky and understand it's method is not easy at all and majority of people take interest in crypto trading.
Post automatically merged:

what about your opinion?

what about your opinion?
Both investments are great but crypto is new and the understanding isn't solid unlike forex.

I find forest quite straightforward, just know the rules and you're good to go.

Though Forex seems much more complicated compare to crypto currency trading, but both of them are volatile.

I will urge you to look out for an expert to ride under his wing for any of the two you choose to go with, as this will help you to minimize the risk and lose

Whether you are trading forex or crypto, you cannot exactly predit the market. If your predictions go wrong you migh go bankrupt overnight. However, if you guessed it right, you can earn a lot of money overnight. I have never tried my hands on both, but I am thinking about crypto trading.

Whichever trading that you know very well I guess that is the best for you. Right now I have almost zero knowledge in crypto trading although I have online friends who are inviting me to invest in crypto particularly in Bitcoin. If ever I will invest then maybe I will choose forex because I have a little knowledge on that. Besides I have a friend who is a veteran in forex trading that I consider her an expert.

I can never forget the money and time I wasted trying to learn forex trading, those years were more like I was destined not to make money but crypto as been a good experience for me and still enjoying it till now . though crypto drop a lot this few days

You make instant and fast money from forex trading than crytocurenccy but one thing is for you to understand the business and know who it operates so that you will not run at lost. Both crytocurenccy and forex trading are very profitable if you understand the business and they are some how related because they both involve buying and selling.

Crypto trading, just like forex, involves trading currencies. However, the forex market is larger and well-established while the crypto market is relatively a new player to the scene. Forex involves middlemen, brokers and various other institutions that usually collect fees at almost every step of the trading process.

When it comes to profit making forex overtake crypto interms of short trading, and also when it comes to losing, you can also lose in forex more than crypto. Crypto has hope Inface on long term.. But in forex, once you have lost, you have lost, no really hope for long term...

All in all I prefer crypto trading to forex trading.

Almost everybody will go with the poster. Not only that cryptocurrencies is easy, it is easier to predict and the loss at times may be bearable. U like forex where a loss can make the investor commit suicide. Cryptocurrencies can also be traded by anybody even newbie, forex can only be done by experts

Concerning cryptocurrency trading and forex trading . Well, the cryptocurrency trading is much more easier to have knowledge about while the forex trading is quite complicating, you need to have basic knowledge, know an expert, practise and all sort. But are profitable

I guess we are pretty much the same I would choose crypto trading over forex trading because its still very much easy to learn most especially for beginners than trading on a forex market and Forex trading is a bit risky and demand good knowledge to be able to earn from it, and I consider forex as gambling and crypto trade is gambling with bit less risks so i would go for it.

what about your opinion?
For sure I would also prefer crypto currency trading to that of forex trading. Because in crypto trading, even though there are always loses sometimes, but it isn't too technical like the forex trading that you must get an expert to teach you before you then understand.

Out of the two form of investment or trading, crypto currency exchange Business is still far ahead of forex trading because forex trading can make an investor lose his or her money in no seconds but with crypto currency exchange Business, if you have the right strategy you will definitely make more profits

Forex trading is better than crypto trading because forex deals with your interpretational skills and how you set a realistic goals but crypto trading you will be looking at the situation whereby a certain crypto currency will rise, so forex is better

As profitable as forex is so also is the risks involved in it. Though forex is very profitable if you know how to trade very well but I'm always afraid of it because you could lose your entire funds in minutes so I prefer cryptocurrency to forex trading.

I too prefer to just leave money in my wallet and watch the return on it grow unlike forex that I have to be actively predicting the movement of the market which would disturb my work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back