What's new

Foreign money that you should invest in now?

The forex market is a very interesting one buying and selling of currency is one that will stay for a very long time because people will always trade in currencies. But to be candid the best currency I will chose will remain the U.S. dollars as this currency always have the advantage.
one for the money I always invest in that I think you should also invest in presently now dollar because the dollar never fall but always had or maintain it's position

USD/EUR have always been the preferred currency lair during forex trading. Maybe one can combine swiss Franz or British poounds, like SFR/GPB correct me if I'm mistaking. I'm just new to forex trading, I'm learning how to kick the coins and analyse the forex market.
The forex market is a very interesting one buying and selling of currency is one that will stay for a very long time because people will always trade in currencies. But to be candid the best currency I will chose will remain the U.S. dollars as this currency always have the advantage.
True to the fact,the us dollar always has an edge over a lot of currency because of its purchasing power,it has a tendency to bring in returns in the forex market.It has a huge potential.

British pounds, considering the huge value towards my current currency. The matter is in my country these kind of foreign currencies investments are not so available to small investors. They are dedicated to institutional investors. A small investor, if not perfectly assisted by a very expert accountant, risks to run into illegality. The only legal way for small investors I know is to rely on banks, especially federal banks (but the bank's fees is capable to erode the investment at all) or to operate with the Wise (ex-Transferwise) account.

True to the fact,the us dollar always has an edge over a lot of currency because of its purchasing power,it has a tendency to bring in returns in the forex market.It has a huge potential.
It has a huge potential indeed in the forex market. When it comes to highly potential currency combination you'll get to see USD/EUR their are the most traded currency.

I don't really know much about forex trading but I would like to learn it and invest on it in the nearest future because I personally know people who make lots of money from it.

It is understandable that one might not be conversant about foreign currencies but luckily, paid to post sites help pay in crypto and crypto pays in dollars which if foreign currency.

It has a huge potential indeed in the forex market. When it comes to highly potential currency combination you'll get to see USD/EUR their are the most traded currency.
That is a true fact,because you can use even relatively small amount of cash investment to go into the market and make somthing out of your trading.The popularity of these currencies here is a big advantage.

That is a true fact,because you can use even relatively small amount of cash investment to go into the market and make somthing out of your trading.The popularity of these currencies here is a big advantage.
Yes, you don't need to carry large amount of money to enter into forex trading. I think the minimum to deposit should be around $10.

The only stable currency I can consider investing is US dollars because the United States has one of the best economy in the world and in this case I think it is advisable for you to invest in the currency, that is only one I can invest on now.

the types of foreign currency that you should be Investing in would depend on the country you're from and the exchange rates of the target currency to your country's currency. That's what you should figure out

What is some currency that you should invest in now in the forex market? Any foreign currency making a comeback since the pandemic? I'm curious to know if there is any foreign currency worth investing in today, as a lot of them were facing trouble from the pandemic. If I can now invest in those markets, I would love to try it out.
I also open this thread to know which one is the best to invest on at this very moment,although we all know that the pandemic really affect many of the currency but I hope we get one to invest into for now.

it depends on the location you are,if you are in Nigeria I think the best currency you should invest on should be pounds, it is the most valuable currency when we compared it to Nigerian currency now. 1 pounds to naira is about 700.

Forex is really one of the lucrative online businesses. There are so many people out there who are earning a living from forex trading. And one needs to choose the right currency to trade, else any mistake can lead to lost of capital. The currencies stated above are still okey to traThat is why one needs the right knowledge before going into this platform.

I don't really know much about forex trading but I think there are some currencies that could give one a very big gain and I think you should make your own research.

There are many foreign currencies you can exchange your money to them but please find one you're comfortable with that's my advice always. But for those in Nigeria i think exchanging our Naira to Dollars will be of good advantage looking at how strong the Dollars is against Naira but there are still currencies we can exchange just do the research.

Honestly, I can even make an informed decision I haven't checked the forex market in a long while. I see some people suggesting in the comments, my advice would be for you to double-check this information before backing them.

I just wish these things were as easy as I thought right from the onset. I just finished it is easy to predict what currency to invest in

What is some currency that you should invest in now in the forex market? Any foreign currency making a comeback since the pandemic? I'm curious to know if there is any foreign currency worth investing in today, as a lot of them were facing trouble from the pandemic. If I can now invest in those markets, I would love to try it out.
As for me , the Fiat currency if my country is not really strong , thus I am Investing in US dollar and In Euro. I have made profit doing this in the past.

I didn't follow proceedings in forex lately. So , I can't really lay my hands on the present market trend . But the last time visited dollar was doing well . It was strong and showed a lot of progress. I hope it's still the same

You can make a lot of money trading on the forex market and while there are many markets, I tend to like to trade on the euro/USD the most .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back