What's new

Foreign money that you should invest in now?

It would be wise to invest in the majors as it would guaranteed more stability and thus predictability. Minors countries currency isn't quite safe to invest in as you can not adequately predict it's growths.
Investing in foreign monies are not really profitable to me, I'll just try to invest in cryptocurrency because that one carries more volatility than investing in a stable countries currency , it might take ages to realise a reasonable profit.

No matter what, individuals should try as much as possible to make sure that they do not trade using the Russian or Ukraine currency , because they are all volatile at the moment due to the sanctions everywhere .

I feel forex is one of the best investment you can ever make, because when you have a better trading plan then you will be a profitable trader so for me the Best currency pair is Aud/Usd. So i have most of my profit in trading Aud/Usd.

Although I do not have their interest to invest in foreign money and even if I do I'll rather invest in the Great Britain pounds because it is among one of the best currency in the world.

Thiugh sometimes it depends on the kind of online business you are into but to a greater extent, I think the USD has become more prominent among most of the third world countries making it having much value and influence.

The cryptocurrency to take for investment depends on the performance of the foreign currency. It will be a good idea to investment in forex and that's only if you know technical analysis.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of trading you are into and those kind of people you trade with. I am into forex trading and for that, I prefer to invest in to USSD which easy my transactions at the time I want.

The forex market is a very interesting one buying and selling of currency is one that will stay for a very long time because people will always trade in currencies. But to be candid the best currency I will chose will remain the U.S. dollars as this currency always have the advantage.
Yes, the dollar currency of the United States still remains the number one major currency available and it has a good margin of growth making big really profitable to trade the dollar.

When it comes to investing in foreign currencies in the forex market, you can easily invest in the euro, pounds and dollars. These are the top currencies on the chart, but the dollar could fall due to recent fuel shortages.
When it comes to investing in foreign currencies in the forex market, you can easily invest in the euro, pounds and dollars. These are the top currencies on the chart, but the dollar could fall due to recent fuel shortages.

I think that the best currency to invest is one of the two best currencies that is called "Euro" it is a coin in the "European Union" and the european countries don't want to lose it's value so they will do everything in order to keep it high. They are depending on each other so they won't let a country to mess it up, for example if a country gets too poor they will kick it out of their "European Union" and won't let it join back as long as it's too poor to efford participating. Unlike the USA dollar that is only depending on one single country.

The best money to invest on now in to me is USD, the rate is so hight to my country currency, but you must have much money before you can be able to invest on it, you can also invest on GBP but I think that the best to my country is USSD
I personally think that the best currency to invest in right now is USD, in my country, USD is so high when you contest it to my country's currency, I have plans of investing in it soon, it is the best way to go right now as things stand

Last edited:
One effective strategy that you should look out for us to look out for economies that are recovering at a fast rate. China for example did not even feel the effect of the economy that much and that is a good investment.

It's been a while that I carry out research on Forex and I plan to go back there anytime soon because most of the platform that offer this service is always blocking your game.

I am somebody who just believe that if you are ever in doubt about investing in a falling currency then you should just invest in dollars. The dollars is always going to prove a valuable investment

In my country the rate of my country's currency to the US dollar is encouraging so I would advise anyone in my country Nigeria to invest more in cryptocurrency or anything that will pay in dollars because the conversion rate is very encouraging and that's the best way to earn.

According to Fxssi report in 2022, one of the safest currencies to invest in, besides the US Dollar and Euro, is the Swiss Franc.

Stable market economy, high GDP, low unemployment rate, country's focus on supporting its national currency, an extremely advanced banking system – all these factors make the Swiss franc an attractive investment opportunity.

When it comes to investing in foreign money on forex, we can easily invest in euro, pounds and dollar respectively, they are the currency topping the chart but dollar may come down because of the fuel scarcity that they have of recent.

What is some currency that you should invest in now in the forex market? Any foreign currency making a comeback since the pandemic? I'm curious to know if there is any foreign currency worth investing in today, as a lot of them were facing trouble from the pandemic. If I can now invest in those markets, I would love to try it out.
The dollar and the GBP are the currencies which has performed relatively well since the pandemic. The demand for these currencies is high, so seeing as they are in short supply, the Swiss franc and the Swedish krona might be worth investing in

Well some may be thinking of the USD though there are quite other currencies that may be intresting but I will advise you make a research to enable you make the right choice.

I only save my money in a foreign currency if I will want to head against inflation because the economy of my country is something that is not stable and you will not want to keep it all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back