What's new

For a new business, is it adviseeable to employ family and friends?

hiring your friends and family to help get your small business going can be a good thing. Especially if they are really interested in helping you get it off the ground in the early going and are working for free or for a very reduced wage while you have little or nothing to pay out.

Employing family and friends is not the issue, the issue is so they have the requirements that will make the organization make profit and make progress. If they have it and the set principles and core values of the company there is no problem in that.
But if it's just to help them so that they can be financially buoyant with helping the organization, it's going to be great loss to the company

For a start up, would you advise he/she accommodates family and friends to cut cost?

If you are going to employ friends and family members, then don't do it based on the fact that you want to cut cost. That is the fastest way that your business will crush since they won't give their best. Do it when you want to see the business grow from strength to strength and not about cutting cost.

Employing family and friends is a good idea, when you are successful, it should show or reflect in other lives around you.
It only becomes a problem when you dont set boundaries and you begin to mix pleasure with business. Let everyone know their place and always avoid making business decisions based on emotions.

You are right, depending on the rapport and relationship you share with that relation, in some cases, it is not advisable you bring family to your just growing business, it will end up in regret, due to over familiarity

Employing or involving a family member in a business whether new or old business is a capital no for me cause sentiments and emotions is always involved and that business may crash as a result of misappropriation of business funds by the family member who made end up as a reckless or negligent individual.

For a start up, would you advise he/she accommodates family and friends to cut cost?
To me it's a no no. Talking from experience, family members and friends will run the business down before your very eyes. A straight forward stranger is better than blood that feels they can do anything to your business and get away with it.

yes, I think that it is a good idea to make employ family members and friend for starting a new business. I would say that if your family members and friends are with you as employment. they give you better and more trustable advice according to your business point of view. your business is more profitable for you and gives more cost.I advise you to start a business with your family and friends.

I
I don't think so it's good option to choose family member for business or close relative for business because we can't angry on them we can't say them anything because it may result of family fights so should be careful before doing such business

Starting a business can be an exciting but challenging experience. Going into business with your family members or adding someone from your family to your team after you expand can seem like a good idea on the surface since you may feel like you can trust them more and be more comfortable around them.

The presence of family and friends working in a new business is really not advisable. The relationship will always defy the formal rules of engagement and such can be too dangerous for a new business.

Yes of course it is good if you are employing your family or friend through this can understand your business situation and you can pay them as you desire and also they will be honest with you and they will work honestly to grow your business.

As for me I will never advice anybody who just want to start business to employee friends or family because you won't able to control them if they did anything bad and also they will handle it anyhow as if they been employed moreover i can bet it with you the company might crashed or put your self in danger

nothing wrong with employing family and friends in a business they only issue it that you should know the kind of person you are employey to the business is the person a kind of person that can manage it well

Starting a business can be an exciting but challenging experience. Going into business with your family members or adding someone from your family to your team after you expand can seem like a good idea on the surface since you may feel like you can trust them more and be more comfortable around them.

It is not advisable to talk your new busniss to family or friends. But you have shore they were not created problems to your work. You should talk to us and take advice why you should work better and increase your busniss.

Yes actually this discussion is like a tossed coin having head or tail. But to be honest some family members can ruin one's business while some family members can perfectly run one's business too if there's no greediness attached.

It is not advisable to talk your new busniss to family or friends. But you have shore they were not created problems to your work. You should talk to us and take advice why you should work better and increase your busniss.

truth is, there is nothing wrong with employing family members and friends in your business as long as the know the job description of the business and they will abide by the rules, terms and conditions of the business. If they could agree that they can do the work without bringing familiarity into the business, then there is no cause for alarm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back