What's new

For a new business, is it adviseeable to employ family and friends?

Truly, nothing bad can really be said about utilizing relatives and companions in your business as long as the know the set of working responsibilities of the business and they will submit to the principles, agreements of the business. In the event that they could concur that they can accomplish the work without carrying commonality into the business, then, at that point, there is no reason to worry.

I for one, do not think this is a good idea because family members are prone to displaying negative work attitudes. They feel they can do so because of blood relations and so it is also harder in some cases to reprimand them. In addition, if cutting costs involve non-payment of remuneration under the pretext of family, they may also start to embezzle funds from the company
You are very right.
They have that tendency of doing things that would not be in the best interest of your business due to overfamiliarity which can be detrimental to a new business.

You are very right.
They have that tendency of doing things that would not be in the best interest of your business due to overfamiliarity which can be detrimental to a new business.
Even when they do wrong, it seems more difficult to truly admonish them because of the relationship between both of you. This attitude will ruin the development of the business in the long run

Though i am an advocate of continuity and bonding structure,this should not be sacrifice on the alter of merit,because loyal and commited members should be put into position of responsibility in the firm.

It is not advisable to employ a family or friend in a newly set up business because there will be limit to which you can discipline such people if they commit offence or when they show some kind of laziness or irregularity
That's true, a new business is not advisable to employ any family member at the moment I believe that they will not take the business very serious, that is the reason why you shouldn't employ any at the moment till the business grow.

There was a time when a friend told me that his business was funded by a friend and he collected nothing in return and that's why he also feel like employing any of his friends that are serious and ready to work .

I don't think that should be a yardstick for recruiting employees for your business or company but it should be based in competence.
Whether it's my family, friends or a stranger, I would consider you based on what I feel you can contribute to the business.

There are certain family members that can be employed into my business, not all. Some that are really serious to handle most of my business responsibility could be considered .

Yes that's not a bad idea, you can employ your family members to run your business,or even your friend, but you have to be very careful, You might not have the best you want.

Too many cases out their of family members ruining start up because they are employed not based on experience but because they are a relative. If one is beginning a business, one is expected to employ people whose experience will be relevant in taking the business to the next level.

Well, it depends. If the family member is capable and responsible, I will be happy to hire them; however, if they are the type to be lazy, I won't dare hire them for my new company. I'm just getting started, so I don't want anything to ruin my business.
Well, in a sense, gambling is also regarded as a high-risk investment. I have tried it several times, but ultimately, each site has resulted in more losses than gains. Additionally, it has been demonstrated that it is very addictive, particularly for those who try to recover from losses by increasing bet stakes twofold!

Personally I avoid employing a family members accept it is absolutely necessary and only when I have a full understanding that they will be able to take full responsibility of my business. That's just the only thing

The important thing to you at this point is how you are going to grow your business and if you think that family and friends are going to help you to achieve that then that is completely up to you.

If you want to be succesful in your business , you must try as much as possible to avoid family and friends because sometimes , they are like leeches which will always suck you dry .

In my opinion I would not advise anyone to employ family and friends because there is a saying that there is a time to work and time to play. Because they are your friends they wont take the business serious and always play with it

When I first started my poultry business and I didn't have money to employ workers from outside , I used family labour, two of my siblings supported me and I was not giving them anything back then and they are happy working for the success of the business , and now that the business is doing fine , one is the manager and the other is also working there because I trusted them .

Never try it, rather, go out and look for professionals and qualified people to hire and pay them to work for you if you want growth and stability of the business

Employing relatives and friends is not a terrible thing if they have the necessary skills and discipline. Furthermore, too much familiarity can impede the growth of the company. As a result, care must be exercised.

Employing relatives and friends is not a terrible thing if they have the necessary skills and discipline. Furthermore, too much familiarity can impede the growth of the company. As a result, care must be exercised.
Some family members and friends working for you might be a blessing in disguise becaus they will work hard as if they are the owner of the business, while some will spoil the business with their attitude .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back