What's new

Fiverr earning share

I have an account with fiverr and upwork but my activities on these platforms are not pronounced because I once promoted my gigs and I was going above and beyond to ensure that I get the job but I didn't get any.
The competition in freelancing platforms is much. That is one thing you have to understand and it is also important and necessary you go for low competitive niches to stand a chance of getting clients for your gigs.

The competition in freelancing platforms is much. That is one thing you have to understand and it is also important and necessary you go for low competitive niches to stand a chance of getting clients for your gigs.
I think it is better to engage in niches that have low competition online in order to gain more recognition very quickly because if you want to compete with the professionals on freelancing sites, it is going to be onerous to succeed.

I think it is better to engage in niches that have low competition online in order to gain more recognition very quickly because if you want to compete with the professionals on freelancing sites, it is going to be onerous to succeed.
Yes, that is what some people do not actually understand it the online space. Engaging in low competitive niches will give you more recognition to make money online on the long run.

The freelancing space currently has a lot of competition. You must be good in what you do and must also know how to market your skills if you must succeed presently. Without that nobody will even give you a job.
The freelancing is somehow competitive this days, but i think people do make considerable amount of money from it, in as much as you want to make money, you have to make sure you bring new unique strategies.

The freelancing is somehow competitive this days, but i think people do make considerable amount of money from it, in as much as you want to make money, you have to make sure you bring new unique strategies.
Yeah, being unique in your approach in the freelancing world is good but you must be able to discover something that works. You need to try as much as possible to avoid competition.

Well I got to know that fiverr is also a site like freelancing where you can be running an affiliate marketing task, assignment and project to get paid for such using your knowledge.

Well I got to know that fiverr is also a site like freelancing where you can be running an affiliate marketing task, assignment and project to get paid for such using your knowledge.
There are different categories in which you can use to make money from fiverr. But you have to understand that the competition on the website is getting high on daily basis but if you know your onions you can succeed.

There are different categories in which you can use to make money from fiverr. But you have to understand that the competition on the website is getting high on daily basis but if you know your onions you can succeed.
That is the fact about anything one is doing online, once you know the ups and downs of any particular site you are trying to earn from, you will easily succeed.

That is the fact about anything one is doing online, once you know the ups and downs of any particular site you are trying to earn from, you will easily succeed.
Yes, even in the offline space it is always very important and necessary for you to understand the ups and downs of any kind of business you want to go in into. From there you will know how to handle such problems when they arise.

Yes, even in the offline space it is always very important and necessary for you to understand the ups and downs of any kind of business you want to go in into. From there you will know how to handle such problems when they arise.
That is it, once you are able to figure out the ups and downs you activities (work) will be easy to achieve but if you do not figure out the ups and downs, you will make some many errors and mistakes.

That is it, once you are able to figure out the ups and downs you activities (work) will be easy to achieve but if you do not figure out the ups and downs, you will make some many errors and mistakes.
Probably, mistakes is part of the game. It is always very important and necessary to learn the from your mistakes whenever you want to venture into any business. Both online and offline.

Probably, mistakes is part of the game. It is always very important and necessary to learn the from your mistakes whenever you want to venture into any business. Both online and offline.
Yes, if you are a type that easily adjust to your mistake, you will not find earning either online or offline difficult again but you will just be see progress because of your corrections.

Roughly 20% of the projects' price left to Fiverr while the freelancer get 80%. Do you think it's fair enough since the freelancers are the ones who finished the work? The platform provides clients though.
I think it is still fair enough. Fiverr is not being greedy and I am saying this because Fiverr is the platform that connects them to their clients so they will surely deserve a share.

I don't really know much about fiverr I think that's because I'm not a freelancer, but I believe if you are a freelancer you might know what the platform is all about.
Fiverr is a platform where you exchange your skill or time for money, your skill could be website designing, programming knowledge, graphics designing, content creation etc.

If you are not happy, you are free to go elsewhere. If you are so confident enough toget freelancing contracts on your own, you don't have to use the platform. Since you get employment opportunity I think that I a fair price. You can also price your gig to accommodate fiverr charges.

Fiverr is a platform where you exchange your skill or time for money, your skill could be website designing, programming knowledge, graphics designing, content creation etc.
Yes. I have been hearing much about Fiverr and I heard also that one can actually get hired on Fiverr to do all the above listed jobs and then get paid. Some companies may even give you long term contracts for the same kind or related jobs which you mentioned above.

Of all the freelancing platforms that I have come across, the most reasonable percentage cut from the amount of money you have received on their platform for a job that was successfully accomplished.

Well, as far as Fiverr is concerned, I think that competition is one of the highest in there. This is because the marketplace is very saturated and many people try to make money in there.

Well, as far as Fiverr is concerned, I think that competition is one of the highest in there. This is because the marketplace is very saturated and many people try to make money in there.
Yeah, there is a lot of competition in almost every niche on fiverr ,this is why it is very difficult for newbies to make any tangible amount of money but being consistent is important. Having so many skills is also good.

Yeah, there is a lot of competition in almost every niche on fiverr ,this is why it is very difficult for newbies to make any tangible amount of money but being consistent is important. Having so many skills is also good.
It is a very difficult for a newbie on freelancing sites to make money because you need to build your profile and the process of building profile will take a longer time except if you want to cut corners.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back