Fiverr earning share

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Roughly 20% of the projects' price left to Fiverr while the freelancer get 80%. Do you think it's fair enough since the freelancers are the ones who finished the work? The platform provides clients though.

I believe it is fair enough, since there platform is giving you the means to make money online and they also have cost they accured running the platform smoothly for your sake.

I believe it is fair enough, since there platform is giving you the means to make money online and they also have cost they accured running the platform smoothly for your sake.
Fiverr is one of those places by which anyone that have skills can earn from if you have a skill and knowledge you can make alot of money,coding and program in are some of those skills which someone can learn now that help you to make alot of money online because people bid on this gigs often

Fiverr is one of those places by which anyone that have skills can earn from if you have a skill and knowledge you can make alot of money,coding and program in are some of those skills which someone can learn now that help you to make alot of money online because people bid on this gigs often
but if you want to make something substantial from fiver and on the long run, you need to also learn how the fiverr algorithm works, so that it would push your profile to top search result.

I never really looked into it. I know my wife does some things on the platform but it seems to be the most fair over all considering you make $4 for every $5 spent on your services.

Making $4 from a $5 service is not bad in my opinion because the service provided would also need to make money from providing their platform for you to use and also for payment of there staff

I think it's fair enough in my opinion considering the amounts used in maintaining the site and paying of staff and the likes, you'll see the need for them taking that high amount.

I think it's fair enough in my opinion considering the amounts used in maintaining the site and paying of staff and the likes, you'll see the need for them taking that high amount.
And do not forget about the amount of traffic and leads you are been exposed to on a daily basis which you can not get by building your platform and managing it as well, so I believe it is fair.

Well I don't really know much about freelancing, but from what you've said it doesn't seem to be a good idea, I think the site is not paying a good amount of money.

I have never try joining the Fiverr but I think it's the right time I start to make money on Fiverr. From the suggestion box I got to know its legit, but before then does it have tire country restrictions?

Yes, it's very fare. 20% is not much for the platform that provide you the avenue to make money without doing so much. They help to collect the payment from client and pay you when it's time.

I don't really know much about fiverr I think that's because I'm not a freelancer, but I believe if you are a freelancer you might know what the platform is all about.

Well I don't really know much about freelancing, but from what you've said it doesn't seem to be a good idea, I think the site is not paying a good amount of money.
Freelancing is a beautiful idea and I strongly advise that you venture into it, but you would need to learn a profitable skill if you intend on making it big as a freelancer, take your time to achieve this.

Freelancing is a beautiful idea and I strongly advise that you venture into it, but you would need to learn a profitable skill if you intend on making it big as a freelancer, take your time to achieve this.
The truth, but I don't think I'll do that, I'm focusing on forex trading for now, I want to own a good prop firm account from next year, trading is good if you know what you are doing.

The truth, but I don't think I'll do that, I'm focusing on forex trading for now, I want to own a good prop firm account from next year, trading is good if you know what you are doing.
I wish you all the best of luck, since it is something you really want to do and you are also right owning a prop firm is very profitable if you know what you are doing but it is also a very risky venture.

I wish you all the best of luck, since it is something you really want to do and you are also right owning a prop firm is very profitable if you know what you are doing but it is also a very risky venture.
That's true, everything about forex trading is very risky, but there's no way you can earn a considerable amount of money if you don't have a prop account, I have been earning a considerable amount of profits on my small account though.

That's true, everything about forex trading is very risky, but there's no way you can earn a considerable amount of money if you don't have a prop account, I have been earning a considerable amount of profits on my small account though.
Please, can you clarify us on what it means to have a prop account because I. Confuse now, as what I know a prop account to be and what you are saying are two different things altogether.

Please, can you clarify us on what it means to have a prop account because I. Confuse now, as what I know a prop account to be and what you are saying are two different things altogether.
Prop firm account, and prop account are all the same thing sir, that's just a short way of calling it, I believe you know what a prop firm account is, hope you understand what I mean sir.

I believe that anybody who is going to build an infrastructure similar to that is probably going to get a lot of money. The world is now advanced and charging people 20% is actually huge.

I believe that anybody who is going to build an infrastructure similar to that is probably going to get a lot of money. The world is now advanced and charging people 20% is actually huge.
If Fiverr Is to have a very strong competition they would go out of business, I bought a gig recently and the only payment option available was PayPal and I was charged an extra $2 for a $5 gig

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back