What's new

Fiverr earning share

Its not a bad deal though, cause the site also have things they need to do as well, maintenance of the site and all that, they themselves started the platform to make profit as well. So its a fair deal. I heard its pretty hard to get gigs on fiverr, how true is this?

The reason why I get discouraging sometimes is that the charges at Fiverr platform would have completely taken the gain. After getting finish the job and withdraw through PayPal then your work would be useless because there's no much gain and might not reach the project worths if actually awarded to another to take on someone's behalf.
I don't think the charges are much especially if you're making reasonable amount of money from the platform. Of course they need that in order to continue running the platform smoothly.

80% of the earnings is definitely something I would be happy with without any doubt. Some places don't even give you 50% in some cases even though you were the ones to have completed the work. It's understandable that Fiverr will take something from the earnings as they are hosting the site where you are offering your services but for it to be a 20/80 split that is very good and more than what I would expect from a site usually.
Exactly, I laugh these days when I see people complaining that fiverr is charging 20 percent of the money they earned. It's like they forget that fiverr pay money to keep their platform running. And they employees they are paying. To me, 20 percent is normal.

Roughly 20% of the projects' price left to Fiverr while the freelancer get 80%. Do you think it's fair enough since the freelancers are the ones who finished the work? The platform provides clients though.
I think it is not fair, Fiverr should change it's policies because freelancers are the ones who complete the projects, Fiverr acts as a bridge between freelancers and clients.

I don't think the charges are much especially if you're making reasonable amount of money from the platform. Of course they need that in order to continue running the platform smoothly.
I can understand that some people are making a lot of money but if you are charging 20% for service fee then that is definitely a lot. You have to imagine that a lot of these people will still have to go and pay taxes.

Exactly, I laugh these days when I see people complaining that fiverr is charging 20 percent of the money they earned. It's like they forget that fiverr pay money to keep their platform running. And they employees they are paying. To me, 20 percent is normal.
it is only people who are not making money on the platform that will complain about the 20%. The 20% is in place and in fact Amazon charges 30% and people are still venturing into the platform everyday.

Fiverr is one of those places by which anyone that have skills can earn from if you have a skill and knowledge you can make alot of money,coding and program in are some of those skills which someone can learn now that help you to make alot of money online because people bid on this gigs often
Yes that's the plain truth about making money on Fiverr, in as much as you want to make money on Fiverr, make sure you have the necessary skills that will guarantee you making money on it, that's the fact about it.

I think that's appropriate. Just imagine this situation, would you be able to make that money if you did not have Fiverr? What I don't like is how the payment processors take a huge chunk of money bust being a mediator.

Giving 80% to the freelancers is extremely fair and wonderful. This is the reason why fiverr continue to grow at an alarming rate because we are never greedy.

The fiverr share is fair enough because the percentage given to the freelancers for their activities is quite high and it is equitable.
There are some freelancing sites that tend to be greedy by taking high percentage.

Yes that's the plain truth about making money on Fiverr, in as much as you want to make money on Fiverr, make sure you have the necessary skills that will guarantee you making money on it, that's the fact about it.
The freelancing space currently has a lot of competition. You must be good in what you do and must also know how to market your skills if you must succeed presently. Without that nobody will even give you a job.

The fiverr share is fair enough because the percentage given to the freelancers for their activities is quite high and it is equitable.
There are some freelancing sites that tend to be greedy by taking high percentage.
Giving 80% to the freelancers is very good and it is fair enough because the 20% will be used for the maintenance of the website and also it will be used to pay staff their salaries.

Making $4 from a $5 service is not bad in my opinion because the service provided would also need to make money from providing their platform for you to use and also for payment of there staff
You are right, but this is when you have a task for $5, if you have a service for $5000 then you will earn $4000 which means that you paid $1000, I think this amount is not fair.

You are right, but this is when you have a task for $5, if you have a service for $5000 then you will earn $4000 which means that you paid $1000, I think this amount is not fair.
The money becomes very big when you were able to bag a big task just like the example you illustrated , but if it's a task that is not that big which would give you $10, $20 or $100 the cut will be reasonable.

Giving 80% to the freelancers is very good and it is fair enough because the 20% will be used for the maintenance of the website and also it will be used to pay staff their salaries.
Probably, there's no doubt about that. if you want to work on a platform like Amazon Kindle publishing, they usually give publishers 70% and take 30% of the total money.

Probably, there's no doubt about that. if you want to work on a platform like Amazon Kindle publishing, they usually give publishers 70% and take 30% of the total money.
You can see the difference between fiverr and other freelancing platform . They have a reasonable percentage commission. 30% is just too much because if you are to receive huge amount of money that is worth thousands, 30% is a significant amount.

You can see the difference between fiverr and other freelancing platform . They have a reasonable percentage commission. 30% is just too much because if you are to receive huge amount of money that is worth thousands, 30% is a significant amount.
Amazon Kindle publishing is quite different from freelancing. It is a website that allows you to make money by publishing your ebooks.

Amazon Kindle publishing is quite different from freelancing. It is a website that allows you to make money by publishing your ebooks.
Yeah! the topic is about fiverr and that is why I talked about the percentage share of fibre which is reasonable compared to other freelancing platforms we had come across.

Yeah! the topic is about fiverr and that is why I talked about the percentage share of fibre which is reasonable compared to other freelancing platforms we had come across.
Okay, I think Fiverr and upwork at the two top freelancing platforms a lot of people use. I also have account on the both of them. There are other freelancing platforms also but I don't have any kind of experience on those ones and the percentage of the share.

Okay, I think Fiverr and upwork at the two top freelancing platforms a lot of people use. I also have account on the both of them. There are other freelancing platforms also but I don't have any kind of experience on those ones and the percentage of the share.
I have an account with fiverr and upwork but my activities on these platforms are not pronounced because I once promoted my gigs and I was going above and beyond to ensure that I get the job but I didn't get any.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back