What's new

Fiverr earning share

Getting eighty percentage of earnings of your earnings is a fair share in my own opinion. In Amazon Kindle you'll get about 70% of your total money. The platform needs the money to continue running and also make profit.

eighty percent is more than fair as the platform needs to pay money to so many people for the platform to keep running on a daily basis as your money would help them in paying their staffs.

I have always believed that no marketplace should be taking more than 7% of their earnings because sometimes I beg to ask what they are even doing with the money in the first place.

eighty percent is more than fair as the platform needs to pay money to so many people for the platform to keep running on a daily basis as your money would help them in paying their staffs.
Probably, for the platform to continue running and pay their employees very well they need to deduct some percentage. I think 20% for them is enough and very fair.

Fiverr is actually a freelance platform as many of us already know and if that's all they charge them I think it's not totally bad after all. I would dislike it if there are hidden charges to it.
it is a legitimate platform and there is nothing like hidden charges whenever you want to withdraw your money. They will let you know the amount of money they will charge you which is 20%.

it is a legitimate platform and there is nothing like hidden charges whenever you want to withdraw your money. They will let you know the amount of money they will charge you which is 20%.
If that's the case then there's no problem here and they are actually doing well. For the work they do and the service they provide, I think they are entitled to atleast that amount.

I have always believed that no marketplace should be taking more than 7% of their earnings because sometimes I beg to ask what they are even doing with the money in the first place.
I would say Ren percent is fair enough as some of this platforms have huge cost to offset and you should also get to understand with them as relate to collection of your earnings

If that's the case then there's no problem here and they are actually doing well. For the work they do and the service they provide, I think they are entitled to atleast that amount.
Probably, that is actually how they maintain the platform and make it to continue to exist and also compete. It is actually one of the best platforms for freelancers.

Getting eighty percentage of earnings of your earnings is a fair share in my own opinion. In Amazon Kindle you'll get about 70% of your total money. The platform needs the money to continue running and also make profit.

You will make money only when someone purchases your products on Fiverr and Amazon. Things may not go well at all if you are not a great writer and people may never purchase your books ever if they are not satisfied.

Probably, that is actually how they maintain the platform and make it to continue to exist and also compete. It is actually one of the best platforms for freelancers.
There's no platform that would be offering that kind of service to people without demanding for something in return as a kind of commission just that they should fix a decent percentage for that.

You will make money only when someone purchases your products on Fiverr and Amazon. Things may not go well at all if you are not a great writer and people may never purchase your books ever if they are not satisfied.
Yeah, being a great writer is good but there are other things you need to do so that people will see your book. You need to learn keyword research a well if you really want to sell on Amazon.

Despite the fact I don't know much about freelancing website, but I think the level of knowledge you are having an the skill will matter the most, this what you need.

Despite the fact I don't know much about freelancing website, but I think the level of knowledge you are having an the skill will matter the most, this what you need.
Having knowledge before venturing into freelancing is very important. There are different kinds of freelancing online. Working on paid to post forums like this is also a form of freelancing because you are getting paid for writing. Working on micro jobs platforms is also a form of freelancing.

To me, what fiverr and other similar sites are charging as share is not much. It's those money they used to pay people who keep the website and those who respond to you when you get confused.

80% of the earnings is definitely something I would be happy with without any doubt. Some places don't even give you 50% in some cases even though you were the ones to have completed the work. It's understandable that Fiverr will take something from the earnings as they are hosting the site where you are offering your services but for it to be a 20/80 split that is very good and more than what I would expect from a site usually.

Yeah, being a great writer is good but there are other things you need to do so that people will see your book. You need to learn keyword research a well if you really want to sell on Amazon.

Well, apart from writing, you could also learn other kind of skills in order to make money. You could learn graphic designing and transcription as well in order to make some extra cash.

Roughly 20% of the projects' price left to Fiverr while the freelancer get 80%. Do you think it's fair enough since the freelancers are the ones who finished the work? The platform provides clients though.
I do not think anywhere in the world should a processing fee be up to 20% no matter the kind of services that you are providing. I just believe that it is up to that because of them not having any competition.

Well, apart from writing, you could also learn other kind of skills in order to make money. You could learn graphic designing and transcription as well in order to make some extra cash.
Yeah, there are hundreds of skills anyone can learn online to make some good amount of money themselves on the internet. But writing actually interests me more.

The reason why I get discouraging sometimes is that the charges at Fiverr platform would have completely taken the gain. After getting finish the job and withdraw through PayPal then your work would be useless because there's no much gain and might not reach the project worths if actually awarded to another to take on someone's behalf.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back