What's new

Favourite sport?

We have similar sports interests, that is incredible. I am also a huge football fanatic but with the pandemic, I am starting to realise it more and I miss it so much. I have done everything I can to watch football such as watching the Belarusian Premier League, but that was poor. More recently though, I have been enjoying a great standard of the Bundesliga which is being played behind closed doors.

Football for viewing pleasure is my favourite but I also love Cricket. This sport is my life in the summer and I cannot tell you how much time I spend on it. This sport is really suffering right now and it brings me to tears.

I enjoyed floor hockey the most. We played it in high school gym. However, soccer class in college was quite fun. I think it would be my 2nd favorite.

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]My favourite sport is definitely football. I also like cricket but the emotions you feel during a football match are simply unmatchable. With football being paused due to COVID-19, I've realised even more how much football means to me. Besides football and cricket, I'm not really interested in any sport. I've wanted to learn more about tennis, basketball and martial arts but just haven't had the time.[/font]

It's not massive here in the UK either, albeit it isn't completely unknown either. Very popular in South Asian countries though.

ARx182 said:

It's not massive here in the UK either, albeit it isn't completely unknown either. Very popular in South Asian countries though.

Wow! I thought It was huge in the U.K. You learn something new every day.

Depends on your definition of huge. Like I said, it's not completely unknown but when you compare the popularity of cricket to a sport like football here in the UK, cricket seems very unpopular. England cricket matches are always full, but cricket isn't a household sport. There's also a HUGE amount of South Asian people in England that are originally from countries like Pakistan and India, so when, for example, Pakistan visit England to play against England, you'd think the game is in Pakistan. I remember Pakistan vs England in the world cup last year, which was hosted in England; 95% of the crowd were Pakistan fans. Same with India.

I used to play Soccer when I was kid. The coaches would never let me be the Goalie and it was my favorite position. Instead they always had me kicking the ball around. I liked it better than basket ball and I did that way more than I ever wanted to.

My favorate sport is definitelly football,football comes naturally for me because i grew up in an environment where we have a football field directlly opposite my compound and i just have to develop the interest fo the game,and it has been my favorate since.

As much as I love and enjoy watching football, followup on all the news that surrounds my favourite club especially in the transfer window, another sports that's got a big part of me would me Formula 1. This sports F1 means so much more to me that if it's possible for me to attend all the live race in the grand prix, I'm definitely going to do it.

My favorate sport is definitelly football,football comes naturally for me because i grew up in an environment where we have a football field directlly opposite my compound and i just have to develop the interest fo the game,and it has been my favorate since.

From what I have been gathering for years right now, it's very obvious that football is the biggest sports in the world right now and when you compare that to users responses to the OP's inquiry here, it's like 99% of comment on this all love football or soccer. It's only few people that mention hockey, tennis, and cricket.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back