Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character and why?

Mine was Arya Stark. I loved how that character was built throughout the seasons and how strong it was made that it ultimately ended the White Walker. :devilish:

How can you or anyone else not love Jon Snow? I know some would hate him for killing his lover, Danny The Mother of Dragons but in my eyes, he did the right which was the most difficult thing to do.

Lord Varys is my next favorite character after Jon Snow. The master of whispers played a big part in the game of thrones.

This is a tough question. I like so many of them, but I really like Tyrion and Daenerys. Jon Snow is a really cool character too. See? There are too many good characters to choose from!

This is a tough question. I like so many of them, but I really like Tyrion and Daenerys. Jon Snow is a really cool character too. See? There are too many good characters to choose from!

I actually hated on Tyrion for for listening to Lord Varys when he told him it's time to stop Daenerys. He ratted Lord Varys out and that got him burnt alive by Drogon. In the end, he still asked Jon to do exactly what Lord Varys asked him to do. How much of a coward was he?

Btw, my favourite character in the show is Arya Stark and Sandor Clegane aka The Hound.

I actually hated on Tyrion for for listening to Lord Varys when he told him it's time to stop Daenerys. He ratted Lord Varys out and that got him burnt alive by Drogon. In the end, he still asked Jon to do exactly what Lord Varys asked him to do. How much of a coward was he?
You're definitely not wrong about that, but it's more about the way he expresses himself and his involvement in the Game of Thrones that I like.

I also like The Hound, he's hilarious!

I like Jon Snow because he is relatable to a common man. There is nothing heroic about him, he is just like the average human beings we see in our society.

You're definitely not wrong about that, but it's more about the way he expresses himself and his involvement in the Game of Thrones that I like.

I also like The Hound, he's hilarious!

Yeah, that's very correct. If it's about his character in the TV show, he was very good at it in how he carried himself even before he became the Hand for Daenerys Stormborn.

One of his quotes that I love so much was, "I drink and I know things" 😂.

Btw, my favourite character in the show is Arya Stark and Sandor Clegane aka The Hound.
Lord Varys died for nothing in Game of Thrones and it was a twist in the plot I never liked. He worked so hard to get the people what they needed in a proper leader but he ended up dying like a nobody the way he was killed with dragon fire.

My favorite character is Khaleesi the queen.
although she became pretty evil at the end I really liked her style and way of doing things with loyalty, royalty and respect.
Her dragons were really exhilarating and surprising I wouldn't expect her to be a literal dragons queen that's just too cool!.
She didn't give up on her place and kept fighting for the throne she got stronger with time and almost accomolished her goals.
At first she was alone but with the time she recruited a great army and conqured lands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back