Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your favorite decade in music? I have a lot of favorite decades, from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. I would say my favorites come out of the 90s, and early 2000s. But what about you? What decades of music did you prefer the most?

For me, the best music was born around the 2000s. But despite that, I prefer to listen to today's music. I have listened to the older music many times and I agree that a little novelty is never bad. There are also 1-2 outstanding tracks from today.

What would you say is your favorite decade in music? I have a lot of favorite decades, from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. I would say my favorites come out of the 90s, and early 2000s. But what about you? What decades of music did you prefer the most?
Yep, you said it.
90's, late 90's, and [maybe] early 2000's. There were some good ones.. I remember. But then came the weird modern music that I will never be able to relate to. The only good modern music IMO would be movie soundtracks, but only a few. 🎶 🙂

Personally, I was born in the 80's and I started appreciating music from then till now. The 80's was a great time in the history of music, I couldn't say much about what happened in the 60's and 70's even though I have watched and listened to some of their music. But the 90's was just a little slight better than what music had in the 80's, so I'm going to choose 90's because I was more mature from then to appreciate music. I have never seen music as good as what we had in the 90's.

I love listening to classical rock from the 60s, 70s and the 80s. Therefore, for me the decade of 60s, 70s, and 80s are the best decades for music. I do not listen to the modern mucis, except a few artists such as Adele.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back