What's new

Exchange of currency

Hello. I'm back.

How can someone in united kingdom (pounce currency) exchange their money to another country currency like naira using black market rate.

If you have knowledge of how to exchange pounce or dollar at exactly black market rate to other countries currency like naira. I'm open to learning. What's the process like?.
You can always make use of Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, or Ria Money or even WorldRemit to do all manner of currency exchange with less stress.

There are many persons that are licensed to sell dollars, but they are few and few between. My best recommendation for you is to buy some crypto with your foreign money and then sell it at a black market rate on Binance peer to peer.
I have been making use of Binance for years now and I have never come across the features that would allow me sell such currency or I don't know how to find it.

I think the black market currency exchangers have all been sanctioned by regulatory bodies recently and it might be difficult to find anyone at the moment.
Well I don't really know why , Maybe the government consider it illegal,but if there's a way I can convert my dollars to cryptocurrency I can still sell it at a higher price if I am converting it to my local currency using the P2P platform. I hope you know about it.

Well I don't really know why , Maybe the government consider it illegal,but if there's a way I can convert my dollars to cryptocurrency I can still sell it at a higher price if I am converting it to my local currency using the P2P platform. I hope you know about it.
Yes I do. And it is even much better that way than looking for official currency exchangers who would probably offer lesser amounts for your dollars.

Yes I do. And it is even much better that way than looking for official currency exchangers who would probably offer lesser amounts for your dollars.
If PayPal account was accepted over here a lot of people wouldn't even need the Nigerian government in anything because you could have accepted all your payments into Paypal and from there you can even withdraw it to your local bank account ..you can also use PayPal fund to buy coin as a lot of people are doing in the Western.. they said you can use PayPal to buy cryptocurrency in the PayPal platform.

Exchange of currency. You can exchange your currency in the bank or from black market. The black market exchange rate is more preferable than official price from the bank. Because the black market is more higher when exchange any currency than official price from Bank.

You can ask your relative to open a domiciliary account for you here in Nigeria. you can easily transfer the foreign currency from anywhere you are into the domiciliary account you open back in Nigeria. Then you can send someone you trust to withdraw the money from the account and exchange it reputable bureau de Change.

I thinks there are bank apps or systems that changes your currency directly into another currency and you can then send the money to another country, for example a friend of mine in Germany use to send me Nigerian naira directly to me, he use to change the money into naira using his bank app.
Yes it so very possible. It used to be an issue but people looked out for ways to try and resolve this by bringing on the app. It saves time and the stress of having to go to banks

Well. I don't know much about online exchanges that offer this kind of services, especially at black market rate. I'm sure there are many. I just think the official channels might be best, even if the rates are lower compared to black market rates.

If that is what you are interested to do , I suggest you have to pass through the bank. The bank would tell you how to get started. You can try doing some simple research on Google to have genuine information on this too.
It will depend on your location but here you can sell you any currency of your choice to people that do exchange it , the aboki are those here that can exchange that for you. Maybe there are some trusted online platform for that , you can check it out too.

Last edited:
Well. I don't know much about online exchanges that offer this kind of services, especially at black market rate. I'm sure there are many. I just think the official channels might be best, even if the rates are lower compared to black market rates.
Online exchange are somehow fair to me If you are not using paypal as yiur exchange but if you are using offline black markets as an exchange , it will be more lower .

I thin you should never deal with black market. It might look like you are profiting in the beginning, but ultimately you will be on the radar of the law enforcement authorities.
Well it all depends on the clime you are in,in my country if you want to get foreign exchange you have to get it through the black market,because you might not get the quantity of foreign exchange you would need from the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back