What's new

Exchange of currency

Maskyy

Copywriter • Fiverr pro • iBuy PayPal fund.
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello. I'm back.

How can someone in united kingdom (pounce currency) exchange their money to another country currency like naira using black market rate.

If you have knowledge of how to exchange pounce or dollar at exactly black market rate to other countries currency like naira. I'm open to learning. What's the process like?.

I thinks there are bank apps or systems that changes your currency directly into another currency and you can then send the money to another country, for example a friend of mine in Germany use to send me Nigerian naira directly to me, he use to change the money into naira using his bank app.

Hello guys, you should see the red flags in the opening post. The OP asks, getting black market for currency exchange. Do not deal with anything illegal. You may profit in the beginning but ultimately you will lose.

Having to look for black market to exchange currencies from one country currency to another country's currency in my country is widely practiced,because sometimes you go to the commercial banks to make such exchanges and the tell you to find other options outside to do your transaction.

Black market exchange rates are always better, however, it is risky. Those who acquire money from illegal sources use black market exchange in order to avoid being a caught bu the government's financial regulatory bodies.

currency exchange is a business that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another to its customers. Currency exchange of physical money (coins and paper bills), is usually done over a counter at a teller station
Currency exchange can be found in physical locations, such as in banks or airports, but are increasingly common online

The only black market exchange platform that I know is called bureau de change in my country Nigeria. They are not illegal though but they are just black market and their rate is quite higher than central bank exchange rate which is the official rate.

My dear go online and make enquiry or instead go to your bank and ask questions
But it's going to be very hard to get a black market rate through the bank

Hello. I'm back.

How can someone in united kingdom (pounce currency) exchange their money to another country currency like naira using black market rate.

If you have knowledge of how to exchange pounce or dollar at exactly black market rate to other countries currency like naira. I'm open to learning. What's the process like?.
The easiest one that you can use now is to change the money to naira using peer to peer trading of usdt for NGN. You can then send to the naira account that you wanted it .

Hello. I'm back.

Sure, it's very easy. there's someone I have been dealing with that I can introduce you to. he's my neighbor and his exchange rate is very good.

Honestly,I don't by the idea of black market,but it's dependent on country though,in my country we have local exchangers,and it's not something we make public,welcome back.

There are many banks that chance currencies at good rate. But I think black market is very easy but not recommended because I think it is illegal and sometimes people end up been scammed and they don't change currencies in good rate like a bank. So I recommend bank currency exchange

There are a lot of people who are even licensed to sell dollars, its just that they are rare. My best advice for you is to actually buy some crypto with your foreign currency then sell them at binance peer to peer at black market rate.

It is a very easy thing to do. You can exchange it through the help of cryptocurrencies. Change your pounds to usdt on any cryptocurrencies exchange apps then convert it to naira through p2p. Then you will have your conversion easily.

What state in Nigeria are you currently in now? If you are in some place called lagos, they have a popular spot that such exchanges. if you are in the nation's capital, they also have a spot in Sheraton hotels and also outside the hotel to carry out that trade too

Hello. I'm back.

As for me the best way I think someone could use to change money this day is like this,first of all use your money to buy crypto currency on any verified platform and after that you resell it and received the money in any currency that you prefer.

In all countries, there are many places where money can be converted. In Nigeria, we call them bureau de change. And there are some platforms that covert money. For instance, you can convert your money on payoneer

I think you use can bank app to exchange the currency, in every country have their bank app on how to exchange their money or to converted into it.

Here in my country, most people change their foreign from the Fulani's, and those who's job is to exchange different currencies and take their percentage.

I have seen a lot of people that have been licensed by financial authorities to sell dollars. For bitcoin, the best option you should do is to transfer and sell it on binance p2p

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back