What's new

Exchange of currency

I don't know the arrangement in your country but I think a bank should be able to exchange any currency for you, in my country you can exchange your Nigerian currency to any other currency with the bank, I don't know if this is possible again.

This is not something that is even difficult to achieve at all especially if you're the one recoding in the united kingdom and wanting to send or exchange the currency. There are apps on playstore for it

This is the best ways to make money both online and offline as a student. Lots of original ideas on how to make

You can use some application because there are many of them available but if you insists on doing one on one then you can meet the alajis and exchange it.

I think you really need to check up some apps on playstore for you to be able to do that. However, ensure the app you are using is really secured so that you won't end up losing your money

Do you mean the dark web on the black market, you should know that this black market is illegal and you might be penalized if you are caught you can just use the several financial institution apps that we have most of them easily convert to other currencies.

The only black market exchange platform that I know is called bureau de change in my country Nigeria. They are not illegal though but they are just black market and their rate is quite higher than central bank exchange rate which is the official rate.
If you are changing your currency into another currency from your country , you only have two options , your best option is to use the black market and the second option is through the bank but they won't give you the best like the black market.

There are a lot of people that have already been licensed in order to sell foreign currencies. Some of them have mobile apps that you can download from the internet and make transactions.

Hello. I'm back.

How can someone in united kingdom (pounce currency) exchange their money to another country currency like naira using black market rate.

If you have knowledge of how to exchange pounce or dollar at exactly black market rate to other countries currency like naira. I'm open to learning. What's the process like?.
Hello @Maskyy! It's good to know that you are back. You might have been gone somewhere else. Thanks anyways for dropping by at bizdustry and asking about convertion of your money. Actually I don't have the money like pounds or naira. I only have dollars in my PayPal account. In PayPal there is place there where you can convert your money to different currency.

Using black market to exchange money from one currency to another is really risky but most affordable. Though I don't know which sites do this. I only know of using bank apps to do such exchanges.

Personally I believe that there are so many ways you can actually be used to exchange money from UK or to any other parts of the world you can make use of Western Union.

Hello guys, you should see the red flags in the opening post. The OP asks, getting black market for currency exchange. Do not deal with anything illegal. You may profit in the beginning but ultimately you will lose.
Lol... actually in Nigeria black market is not illegal although it might sounds illegal but black market when it comes to currency exchange its allowed...

Here in my country, most people change their foreign from the Fulani's, and those who's job is to exchange different currencies and take their percentage.
Exchange of cryptocurrency is very easiest belly when you have a cryptocurrency wallet and you can also trade in your cryptocurrency wallet.

If you are changing your currency into another currency from your country , you only have two options , your best option is to use the black market and the second option is through the bank but they won't give you the best like the black market.
I don't know if you are current in the Nigerian foreign exchange market as the Central Bank of Nigeria recently stopped selling foreign exchange to the Bureau de change or the black market but right now they have changed the retailer of Forex exchange to the commercial Banks.

I think you should be able to do that through some online PLATFORMs. You can make more research about such platform on YouTube and read the review of anyone you want to use

There are a lot of people who are been allowed by regulating bodies at the Central Bank to sell Forex in the black market so you can go online and check the ones available in the country you are.

I don't think that should be a problem. Because looking at this. To send money to someone in Nigeria from United Kingdom. Then you will need to ask for the person's bank account and send it to the bank account. And the person will receive the money in there local currency.

Exchange of cryptocurrency is very easiest belly when you have a cryptocurrency wallet and you can also trade in your cryptocurrency wallet.
Very easy enough when it comes to receiving and sending out Cryptocurrency to external merchants. We can also receive funds through such avenue too.

I don't think it is possible for you to do that if you are staying in the United States , you can only be able to do it when you have come back to Nigeria, I do not believe it is possible to do that here

You can use the bureau de change in your neighborhood to do all the transactions that you mentioned above but it has to be the legitimate ones . Be careful when using this medium because there are lots of scams out there. Make it a point of duty to make findings first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back