What's new

Exchange of currency

There are so many online exchange and remmitance service providers that you can use to send money to Nigeria like the world remit and it's likes

Hello guys, you should see the red flags in the opening post. The OP asks, getting black market for currency exchange. Do not deal with anything illegal. You may profit in the beginning but ultimately you will lose.
When we talk about black market. Is doesn't really mean the market is black as in not legit. No that is not what black market means. Black market is the opposite of let us say official market. Like for example cbn price of dollar is N380 while black market price is N500. No one will want to buy with cbn rate but black market rate. That is the price that we use to transact online

Here in my country, most people change their foreign from the Fulani's, and those who's job is to exchange different currencies and take their percentage.
Change of currency you can really make money through that when you have changes in your Florence is because the difference between other currencies most times you can be able to get more interest.

Change of currency you can really make money through that when you have changes in your Florence is because the difference between other currencies most times you can be able to get more interest.
Those who do this kind of trading locally or internationally are gaining it. Cos they have their own fix rate when exchanging different Fiat currencies.

Your local banks will help you in doing so. You can find some bureau the change services at any airport. They are normally preferred to banks by most travellers.

I think that I would exchange all my dollars to another my local currency has dropped in value I think I will stick to international currencies that are strong and I expect Bitcoin to also be a potential currency which I would use

I think what you would do is to actually contact any exchanger around , or you use platform like binance through peer2peer and get paid in naira the way you want

Consult with the bank first and other means like the BDC. But the government has banned them too. Probably bank is your only option since you already have the money with you.

Your local banks will help you in doing so. You can find some bureau the change services at any airport. They are normally preferred to banks by most travellers.

Seriously, I'm the last person to make use of my bank in trying to sell or exchange my money because they will charge you higher to sell for to you and price lower to buy from you.

You can buy cryptocurrency and convert it to Binance, sell it in the black market through peer to peer or even banks, these days they exchange it to the Naira currency but the charges would be incurred.
Post automatically merged:

You can buy cryptocurrency and convert it to Binance, sell it in the black market through peer to peer or even banks, these days they exchange it to the Naira currency but the charges would be incurred.

Post automatically merged:

One thing with making use of peer to peer is that Binance determines the price at which you are going to sell your cryptocurrency when you do it on that platform.

Black market exchange rates are always better than official currency exchange rates. However, transactions with unofficial currency exchangers might lead to your account being frozen by financial regulatory bodies.

I don't think that's is possible. I have never seen someone exchanging his or her money using the black market . But you can make inquiry on them, I don't have much idea on it.

First I think you have to receive or have that international currency afterwards you look for exchangers in my country they are called bureau de change and you look for the one whose rate is acceptable to you to deal with.

Black market exchange rates are always better than official currency exchange rates. However, transactions with unofficial currency exchangers might lead to your account being frozen by financial regulatory bodies.
That is not even the main challenge of dealing with a black market money exchange which you might be in a situation whereby you exchanged an original money for a fake money.

I think what you would do is to actually contact any exchanger around , or you use platform like binance through peer2peer and get paid in naira the way you want
Black market is the only way to exchange and is even better just like Goddpower has said. but over here I don't even know any black market exchanger around, do you know any location around you that this can be found ?

Hello guys, you should see the red flags in the opening post. The OP asks, getting black market for currency exchange. Do not deal with anything illegal. You may profit in the beginning but ultimately you will lose.

Yes, even I was shocked to see this kind of post. I do not know why the poster wants to get involved in something illegal. getting involved in black market would lead to problems. People should avoiding getting involved in such kind of activities.

This is a particular kind of problems that can currency is aiming to solve . You can always convert your money into cryptocurrency and send it to anybody in any part of the world.

There are many persons that are licensed to sell dollars, but they are few and few between. My best recommendation for you is to buy some crypto with your foreign money and then sell it at a black market rate on Binance peer to peer.

Black market is the only way to exchange and is even better just like Goddpower has said. but over here I don't even know any black market exchanger around, do you know any location around you that this can be found ?
I think the black market currency exchangers have all been sanctioned by regulatory bodies recently and it might be difficult to find anyone at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back