What's new

Ever worry your old rechargeable batteries will explode?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Everyone tells us that you have to dispose of litium batteries by having they recycled instead of tossed in the trash. Here you can throw out regular batteries, like doube A batteries for example. But anything that's Litium or Ion batteries, or whatever other rechargeable batteries are out there, are supposed to be taken to a recycling plant or a place that recycles electronics.

But, I don't have anything in my area that I can do that, so I've been holding onto my old batteries. My worry is that one day one of them will somehow explode in my house, causing a fire or something. Do you worry about stuff like this?

I sometimes low-key worry about my Samsung phone blasting while charging because of the news of them blasting which had come about a decade back I guess. 😅 I know they won't blast because I've been using them since so many years now. Never faced any battery issue anytime. But somehow I can stop worrying. I take precaution while putting it on charge beside my pillow before going to bed.😅

I do not worry about rechargeable batteries blasting, whether they are cell phone batteries or dry cells. I don't rule out that these batteries can explode. In fact I have heard of so many uses related to batteries exploding, however, I am little complacent on this issue.

I sometimes low-key worry about my Samsung phone blasting while charging because of the news of them blasting which had come about a decade back I guess. 😅 I know they won't blast because I've been using them since so many years now. Never faced any battery issue anytime. But somehow I can stop worrying. I take precaution while putting it on charge beside my pillow before going to bed.😅
It is natural to worry about certain situations happening, especially with some news that we read every day about rechargeable batteries exploding. However, I worry less about those situations as that is simply going to make me feel worried when I am making use of my devices to do different tasks.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back