What's new

Ever thought to use AI to write your articles?

When it comes to me writing articles I prefer to have written them myself so that I know what is written in them and that is is my own work and not the possibility of it being something taken from somewhere else. I have always been someone who likes to ensure the work I have is of my own and my own opinions and knowledge, using an AI would completely defeat the purpose and why I write articles.

There was a time I was using artificial intelligence to write articles but right now a lot of people are kicking against it. Some search engines that even going to go as far as screening out articles that was written using artificial intelligence.

There was a time I was using artificial intelligence to write articles but right now a lot of people are kicking against it. Some search engines that even going to go as far as screening out articles that was written using artificial intelligence.
many platforms will not accept articles written with artificial intelligence. The reason is because it will make your article not to rank on Google because they are turning against it.

If you sell articles or have your own blog, have you ever considered using AI to create content? I imagine it would be risky to use AI created content on your site, or to sell. Would you ever create an article via AI and post it as real? I think it's fine if you don't post it as real. If you mention AI written, I think that would be the right way to go.

Because lets face it, AI might one day become really good at creating content, we already see with the AI Image generators, so content written by AI could become better.
As good as AI is, it lacks emotions and emphaty. This is something only humans can use. There is always a human touch. I think it's will be good to use AI first, them edit the article yourself.

Probably, articles written by artificial intelligence sometimes not be readable. When you see them you will actually know because they may not also be detailed enough when compared to the one written by humans.
What most of the AI do is spinning two or more articles together to form one. With a critical look, you'll identify AI written articles from human written articles. And the biggest problem with AI written articles is that google hate it. There's no how your blog will rank high with AI written articles.

I have ever thought of using this strategy to create articles but I have never found a way too. Though I am still skeptical on whether AI written content will be original, I know high quality it will be. I have always preferred writing my own original and personal stories.

What most of the AI do is spinning two or more articles together to form one. With a critical look, you'll identify AI written articles from human written articles. And the biggest problem with AI written articles is that google hate it. There's no how your blog will rank high with AI written articles.
Definitely, if you have AI written articles on your website Google will not rank you. That means you will not get in traffic organically to your blog. That's article writing is lucrative.

I have not used AI to generate full articles and sell to clients or publish on my blogs, however, I have used AI content creation tool to get a proper title, description or even content ideas. I do not see any problem as long as the content has value.

The AI should not be dependent upon totally but it could be adopted as an assistant . It you choose to take my AI as a full-time writing tools and not as an assistant , it will affect your writing skills negatively.

If you sell articles or have your own blog, have you ever considered using AI to create content? I imagine it would be risky to use AI created content on your site, or to sell. Would you ever create an article via AI and post it as real? I think it's fine if you don't post it as real. If you mention AI written, I think that would be the right way to go.

Because lets face it, AI might one day become really good at creating content, we already see with the AI Image generators, so content written by AI could become better.
I have never thought about it but it seems to be a very nice idea. The reason I never thought about it was that I believe that I can write something very good and interesting so I will rather write it by myself.

The AI should not be dependent upon totally but it could be adopted as an assistant . It you choose to take my AI as a full-time writing tools and not as an assistant , it will affect your writing skills negatively.

Well, I think that content generated by AI tools is considered plagiarism and this is something which might not be accepted by many online websites at all.

AI will be able to use information that is available online, it cannot come up with a completely new idea. It can only present information, it cannot come up with creative pieces. There are limitations.

I do not sell articles neither do i have my own blog and so, i've never thought of using AI to create contents. I do not think it's a good idea to use AI to create contents because human contents still remains better than AI contents.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back