What's new

Ever talk to old family or friend you haven't talked to in years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever went dark for a while, to the point where you haven't talked to your friends or family on social media for a while? I'm actually living that, as I haven't talked to most of my close friends or family on social media, Facebook to be exact. I mainly talk to my mom, sister, brother and maybe a small group of friends, but most of my friends on Facebook I haven't talked to in years. Do you have any Facebook friends or family you don't talk to or haven't talked to in years?

Have you ever went dark for a while, to the point where you haven't talked to your friends or family on social media for a while? I'm actually living that, as I haven't talked to most of my close friends or family on social media, Facebook to be exact. I mainly talk to my mom, sister, brother and maybe a small group of friends, but most of my friends on Facebook I haven't talked to in years. Do you have any Facebook friends or family you don't talk to or haven't talked to in years?
Same here, I would say Facebook is the one I spend the least amount of time on. I have a separate phone for Facebook because that's the one connected to Messenger.
So to go on Facebook would mean turning the other phone on and all that, and sometimes I just don't feel like it. Unless I get a notification and I know someone is waiting for a reply from me.
Also, birthday notifications, although, they don't seem to be sending them as much as they used to, which means I've been wayyyy late on saying Happy B-day to a lot of my friends. I don't know why they're not sending them like they used to. I haven't changed my notification settings (??)

I am not in a habit of communicating with old family or friends on social media. I usually interact with only the ones with whom I am communicating in the present. However, whenever some old friends or family members try to connect with me and communicate with me I always respond positively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back