What's new

Ever received a bit inheritance? What'd you do with the money?

Yes, my grandma left me a bit of land. I sold it many years ago. Then I struggled with money, so I didn't think much about it, but now I kind of regret it since it was a special place for my grandparents.

Yes, my grandma left me a bit of land. I sold it many years ago. Then I struggled with money, so I didn't think much about it, but now I kind of regret it since it was a special place for my grandparents.

Landed property is one of the inheritance that I will never be in a haste to sell because it is something that always appreciate with time. The more you hold the land is the more you are going to get more value from it whenever you decide to sell it.

Landed property is one of the inheritance that I will never be in a haste to sell because it is something that always appreciate with time. The more you hold the land is the more you are going to get more value from it whenever you decide to sell it.

That is the same here. I won't want to sell a land that I inherited from my father no matter the price. I am super proud of those landed properties and I see it as the assets that I should pass down to my kids as well.

Yes, I received a bit of inheritance. I decided to use the money wisely by paying off some of my debts, such as student loans and credit card balances. Then, I set aside a portion in a savings account for emergencies and future financial goals.

That is the same here. I won't want to sell a land that I inherited from my father no matter the price. I am super proud of those landed properties and I see it as the assets that I should pass down to my kids as well.

This is the reason why I see real estate investment as one of the most lucrative investment that you can go into. It's just that the problem there when it comes to real estate investment is the amount of money that you need to be able to do anything meaningful in that sector.

I've received a small inheritance from my dead uncle. It was a monetary inheritance of $7,000. I used the money to have his grave designed to give him more dignity. I was left with about $4200 after the work. I used the rest to boost my business.

This is the reason why I see real estate investment as one of the most lucrative investment that you can go into. It's just that the problem there when it comes to real estate investment is the amount of money that you need to be able to do anything meaningful in that sector.

Real estate development requires a huge amount of investment. Having said that, since people inherit a large amount of money, it is quite common for many people to invest money in the real estate business. There are many properties that have been inherited by many people and they usually sell them in order to invest money in some kind of business.

I've received a small inheritance from my dead uncle. It was a monetary inheritance of $7,000. I used the money to have his grave designed to give him more dignity. I was left with about $4200 after the work. I used the rest to boost my business.

You call $7,000 a small inheritance 😂, you wanted $70,000 😂, that's by the way. I get that there are some people who get way more than that amount of money when it comes to the money inheritance they receive. I believe that you used your own inheritance money in the right way by giving something back to whom you received something from.

You call $7,000 a small inheritance 😂, you wanted $70,000 😂, that's by the way. I get that there are some people who get way more than that amount of money when it comes to the money inheritance they receive. I believe that you used your own inheritance money in the right way by giving something back to whom you received something from.

I think that @Ja sa bong may be right because I do not think that $7,000 is a really big amount of money. Considering the fact that inflation is so high, $7,000 is a very small amount of money. In fact, it is very hard to start a big business with this small amount of money.

Why I called it a small inheritance is not because the money is small, no it's not don't get me wrong. It was a small inheritance but not a small money, let me put it right. I was expecting more than that amount because my dead uncle was very rich. If all I could get from all his wealth was $7,000, it's very small.

I think that @Ja sa bong may be right because I do not think that $7,000 is a really big amount of money. Considering the fact that inflation is so high, $7,000 is a very small amount of money. In fact, it is very hard to start a big business with this small amount of money.

$7,000 is definitely a big amount of money to me right now. I know what it can do for me in my business right now. You're talking about inflation, I can tell you that there are so many people who are currently working in my country that doesn't make up to $5,000 in a year as their salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back