What's new

Ever received a bit inheritance? What'd you do with the money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes people get money from inheritances. Either it be a parent who left their estate to you, or a partner who passed and left their stuff and money to you.

I've never gotten an inheritance myself and I don't expect to get one myself. And I'm okay with that. If you have an inheritance already or one coming, what are your plans for the money? Invest it? Go on vacation? Fix up your car or property?

I don't have any inheritance coming. I am just myself. I need to work for my success in all areas of life such as possessing house, cars and others. My plan for my money is to get business that will sustain me till my old age.

For now I never gotten any inheritance from my parents I am trying so hard to work so that I can make make money for myself, never waiting for any inheritance from anyone I really like working for my success.

When you inherit properties from your parents, you find it much easier to navigate the financial space. You can easily sell the inherited land to raise capital to start your business. I have not inherited anything from anyone.

I have inherited farmland from my parents, but I have never inherited money. That's because my father was not a rich guy. I was able to inherit farmland that my father inherited from his father.

Currently I have not inherited any amount of money from anyone but I am really doing great with the various investment I have made so how much more will.i earned when I am being given a share of an inheritance.

Sometimes people get money from inheritances. Either it be a parent who left their estate to you, or a partner who passed and left their stuff and money to you.

I've never gotten an inheritance myself and I don't expect to get one myself. And I'm okay with that. If you have an inheritance already or one coming, what are your plans for the money? Invest it? Go on vacation? Fix up your car or property?
It is sad that I am not from a very rich home so I did not get any inheritance from my parents or from my grandparents. I hope that my children inherits my properties though...

I have not received any inheritance from my parents and I don't really think I will have any but all I hoped for, is to have something of my own. Something that I can control with full confidence.

The only inheritance I got from my parent is some vast amount of land and farm which I am planning to sell some in the future in order to establish a big business .

I have not yet had an inheritance but it is in waiting. And it is a rental building. When once I take over, the first thing I would do would be to turn around the house from a bungalow to a storey building. And then add more self contain apartment by the side. This would raise the value of the property and increase the rental amount.

The only inheritance I got from my parent is some vast amount of land and farm which I am planning to sell some in the future in order to establish a big business .
Actually there is alot of benefits from inheriting a vast plot of land from your parents.

There are some people that have absolutely have nothing to inherit from their parents but plan to achieved good in life.

I have never inherited anything before and I am not even so much interested about inheritance. I am the kind of person that likes to work for my money. If I get my share of inheritance what I will do is to invest it.

Actually I haven't received any amount of money or property as an inheritance from my parents or someone I know but I believe I can handle it when it comes because I have been able to start a successful business even without someone help.

No matter the amount you collect as inheritance, either bit or huge, you should learn how to build it up for it to become tangible fund rather than squander it because it is bit.
If you know how to manage finance very well, you would be surprised the end result you would have at last.

The bestbp thing you need to teach yourself is how to multiply anything you get free , some people always misuse their inheritance because they got it free in a platter of gold ,
The bestbp thing you need to teach yourself is how to multiply anything you get free , some people always misuse their inheritance because they got it free in a platter of gold ,

Actually there are several ways to which you can utilize the little inheritance you got from your parents.

Though I haven't gotten any from my parents but I believe I am doing well and I believe if it comes, it will be used for expansion of my business.

I have never received an inheritance before though, the closest i have gotten to this was when i was using my late dad's phone after he passed away. I was still young back then. I used the phone for some years though.

Investment in real estate is something that is very lucrative in my country today and if I were to receive any big money inheritance it is the place that I'm going to still put the money because it is more capable of helping me to grow more financially with the investment.

I am trying my best to never depend on inheritance and I think that it is a very bad idea to do so in the first place. I am sure that there are many wealthy people who probably never received any kind of wealth from their parents, but still they manage to create wealth. They worked hard and they got the results they desired.

I am trying my best to never depend on inheritance and I think that it is a very bad idea to do so in the first place. I am sure that there are many wealthy people who probably never received any kind of wealth from their parents, but still they manage to create wealth. They worked hard and they got the results they desired.

It is going to be a thing of heartbreak if you have to depend on getting inheritance before you actually do anything for yourself and it end up not coming you, will definitely going to be devastated.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back