Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you were working a job, and then decided to quit while mid-job? Or do you usually wait until the work day is offer and let your boss/management know you're quitting?

I have never quit mid-job, but I came close to it when I worked that call center job I mentioned before. I got a ton of anxiety the first day we took calls and I almost left. But the manager stopped me and reassured me it'd be okay. And it was and I got through the temp job fairly well. But I still hated it lol.

Yes. I have done that severally. But for my case, it is mostly becasue of lack of money. When the client doesnt remit the money as agreed. Or sometimes when i have underquoted a deal and am either supposed to go back to my pocket to fund or just let it go for a while. I usually alert the client to be in copy of what is happening.

I have never done this before. However, I attended a training session in a company and i left that company while I was attending those sessions. I informed the trainer about it. I did this before I could even get hired by them. This all happened because they never informed me about the nature of the job.

I like leaving any job I was hired to do by any company following the company's quit or resignation protocols. I don't see it as a smart thing to mid-quit jobs. It will ruin getting recommendations from the company in case your new employer asks for it.

I always search for job while still holding on to the current ones. I don't really like being idle for a while. That's why I always make sure that I am working while I am still looking for some works as well.

I was working as a sales manager in a store where they sold vehicle tires. Everything was fine there, there was no none to boss around, I had a couple of people working under me, and I was satisfied with the salary, yet after working for a year, I got bored and stopped going to the job.

There was a company which I worked for as their marketing manager and my job description there is to manage a team that will sell the company's SEO services to customers but along the line, the job wasn't giving me the satisfaction that I needed and I had to quit within three months of being on the job.

There was a company which I worked for as their marketing manager and my job description there is to manage a team that will sell the company's SEO services to customers but along the line, the job wasn't giving me the satisfaction that I needed and I had to quit within three months of being on the job.

Well, there are many companies that tend to advertise misleading information and now this is becoming a really huge problem. This is why whenever I see an advertisement that sounds too good to be true, I always become sceptical about it. There is a lots of scam involved when it comes to money. People must be very careful.

Well, there are many companies that tend to advertise misleading information and now this is becoming a really huge problem. This is why whenever I see an advertisement that sounds too good to be true, I always become sceptical about it. There is a lots of scam involved when it comes to money. People must be very careful.

The company where I worked then wasn't a scam. It was a fully registered business which had about 15 workers. The only problem is that most companies my team was trying to sell the company's SEO services were not interested in buying those services. It was a shame it didn't work out.

I really don't do that. As a freelancer, doing this could ruin your reputation. The catch is to never accept a job you can't do and when you do accept, you need to see through it to the very end; you don't have to quit at any point.

When you have already been paid after accepting to do a job as a freelancer, you are expected to complete the job and make sure that it is a well-delivered job, otherwise you are going to be forced to either refund the payment for the job or go back and redo the job very well. You owe it to your client who trusted you to pay upfront.

Was there ever a time where you were working a job, and then decided to quit while mid-job? Or do you usually wait until the work day is offer and let your boss/management know you're quitting?

I have never quit mid-job, but I came close to it when I worked that call center job I mentioned before. I got a ton of anxiety the first day we took calls and I almost left. But the manager stopped me and reassured me it'd be okay. And it was and I got through the temp job fairly well. But I still hated it lol.

I quit my last job midway. It was that bad that I had to say that enough is enough and decided to call it quits. There was no point trying to act nice about it as the terms of working was being kept again. So, I decided to stop working there.

I quit my last job midway. It was that bad that I had to say that enough is enough and decided to call it quits. There was no point trying to act nice about it as the terms of working was being kept again. So, I decided to stop working there.

This is something that happened to me as well. I tried my best to maintain myself and kept working harder and harder. Things became quite difficult when the bosses kept demanding more and more, which was not possible for anyone involved. This is why you may see some companies having different employees during a short time period. Not all the employees manage to work under such conditions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back