What's new

Ever quit a job to take a less paying one?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever quit a job to take a less paying one? I bet there's a lot of people who do this, mainly because sometimes lower paying jobs are more fun, and sometimes more rewarding. But what was your reasoning for quitting a job to work at a job that pays less?

Maybe you get better benefits, or you earn from other aspects of the job. Maybe the job is more relaxing and isn't as challenging. Maybe you have more respect for the boss and their crew. Etc.

Have you ever quit a job to take a less paying one? I bet there's a lot of people who do this, mainly because sometimes lower paying jobs are more fun, and sometimes more rewarding. But what was your reasoning for quitting a job to work at a job that pays less?

Maybe you get better benefits, or you earn from other aspects of the job. Maybe the job is more relaxing and isn't as challenging. Maybe you have more respect for the boss and their crew. Etc.

I have never done that. I think that as inflation grows, I must consider myself getting a higher-pay job. This is because low-paying jobs would never help. A person should think about gaining a much better position. So, I have never declined a job that paid me well. However, in case if I am being offered a high-paying job that I do not like at all, then i would never accept it.

If money is not the major concern for you, and if you are not being treated well in your current job, you might be able to give up your job and take a low paying job. Even though money is not the only thing I look in a job, and satisfaction is also important, I do not switch to low paying job, I would continue to look for other options if the current job is not satisfactory.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back