What's new

Ever hit a roadblock with the work you do?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever hit a roadblock with the work you do? Maybe at one point you were making good sales, than out of nowhere you're not. Have you ever ran into a roadblock that just stopped everything for you? How did you recover?

I think I have experienced this a couple of times and what I did us just to invest in paid ads. The truth is that the advancing technology is taking a lot of jobs from people as clients are beginning to find alternative methods to solve their problems.

Yes, one of the biggest issues with freelance work is that you will always hit that kind of roadblock and you can never plan for when it will happen as it comes out of nowhere. You could have a few weeks or days where sales are high and you have so much work to do and then you can suddenly die off and not have any sales for a while.

I find that when this happens, running offers for my services helps pick things up and also bring new customers in as well. It gives people a chance to try my services at an offered price and that can usually lead to more solid work in the future.

I have run into roadblock when I changed location for my business so this makes the business hardly to make a sales in a month. I am just planning to take my business back to original location for its normal sales because with the hard sales experiencing in this current location could ruin the business.

Have you ever hit a roadblock with the work you do? Maybe at one point you were making good sales, than out of nowhere you're not. Have you ever ran into a roadblock that just stopped everything for you? How did you recover?

I have experienced this situation before. My sales went down drastically, so I had to ascertain why this was the case and find workable solutions to alleviate this problem. Thankfully, I was able to do so

It happens to me when I was into domain flipping. I sold like 2 or 3 domains within 2 week for good prices. And then all of sudden I hit a roadblock and for like 6 months or so I didn't record any sales.

Yes, though i just starting running a graphic design gig so my customers are not much yet, but there was a time where i could not get a single customer at all, for weeks it was very depressing but i had to keep pushing by continuous advertising.

One of my business give me a tough time . I tried different channel to enhance the business but it was not just making progress because of oversaturation in the industry. There are so many people involved in the business and it has made the profit to decline.

One of my business give me a tough time . I tried different channel to enhance the business but it was not just making progress because of oversaturation in the industry. There are so many people involved in the business and it has made the profit to decline.

Well, it is sad to hear that. I think that the fact remains that you must consider starting another business and see what kind of other options work for you. There are many other options for sure.

My new workplace is facing such crises. I'm stuck on how to improve things since we are not allowed to advertise our business. Some items are nearing their expiration dates and that would be a lot of loss.

There has been a time where there was general outage around that particular area and that affected the business a lot. We were kind of lucky because we were able to reach out to other businesses.

Well, i can't say i've actually hit roadblock with the work i do. I work online and most times, my pay is almost always the same except for months i don't put in a lot of effort.

Well, it is sad to hear that. I think that the fact remains that you must consider starting another business and see what kind of other options work for you. There are many other options for sure.
Searching for a more viable business will be the best option to take. If there are no other available channel that one could explore to revive the business . Making proper assessment on any business to rove into this time would be very crucial.

THis happens to me all the time. I have not made any website sales in months, I was doing pretty well selling websites, but it has been many months since I last sold my website. This is just one example of roadblock I have encountered recently.

THis happens to me all the time. I have not made any website sales in months, I was doing pretty well selling websites, but it has been many months since I last sold my website. This is just one example of roadblock I have encountered recently.
I can very well relate to this. There are times that your business will be like it's not the one you've been doing for long; one time you have so many customers and the next minute you're barely making sales.

Searching for a more viable business will be the best option to take. If there are no other available channel that one could explore to revive the business . Making proper assessment on any business to rove into this time would be very crucial.

Sometimes, you may not have many options and in this case, you may need to consider many other options that could help you. If a business is not working for me, then I may need to consider other kind of businesses that may work for me in a better way.

Sometimes, you may not have many options and in this case, you may need to consider many other options that could help you. If a business is not working for me, then I may need to consider other kind of businesses that may work for me in a better way.
That's spot-on, it is necessary to proceed to another business if one isn't working and you have put in so much effort to resurrect it, but it is still not responding to the activities that was invested in reviving it.

I have experienced a roadblock multiple times in my offline business but I never gave up as i still continue to try and in the end , I was able to surmount the pressure.

That's spot-on, it is necessary to proceed to another business if one isn't working and you have put in so much effort to resurrect it, but it is still not responding to the activities that was invested in reviving it.

There are so many people who tend to get involved in businesses that never benefit them at all. Despite that, they still continue to engage in those businesses and end up losing capital.

There are so many people who tend to get involved in businesses that never benefit them at all. Despite that, they still continue to engage in those businesses and end up losing capital.
Some People end up in businesses that are not productive due to poor analysis and assessment at the initial stage, but it is not everyone as some people conducted proper researches of the business but they ended up losing again due to poor market structure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back