What's new

Ever hit a roadblock with the work you do?

There was a time I used to write in a certain local freelancing platform. But then there came this time when I just wasn't getting clients anymore. It was so devastating but I kept going, luckily new clients started finding my work great.

There was a time I used to write in a certain local freelancing platform. But then there came this time when I just wasn't getting clients anymore. It was so devastating but I kept going, luckily new clients started finding my work great.

Well, freelancing is not for all the people because not all the people are capable of handling the pressure that comes with freelancing. I reckon that freelancing is a quite tough job.

I think I have experienced this a couple of times and what I did us just to invest in paid ads. The truth is that the advancing technology is taking a lot of jobs from people as clients are beginning to find alternative methods to solve their problems.
if you want to feel relevant in the near future it is important and necessary to start acquiring skills at this moment. This is because new technologies are coming out everyday and many people will probably lose their jobs.

I could remember when we started our commodity sales business with addition to delivery of items demanded from customers,we had some issues from the onset,because the market was already saturated at that time,no untill we device a means of adding some product with very reduce price.

There are some particular time in business where every sales will be put on standstill because you wont make any sales and the process will definitely affect your business in the future .

We all believe that there are good days when you make sells in your business, while sometimes, no matter how hardworking you're things don't work out as expected, bringing new strategies sort out this.

We all believe that there are good days when you make sells in your business, while sometimes, no matter how hardworking you're things don't work out as expected, bringing new strategies sort out this.
Yeah, perfect times are not always. So you need to accept that bad days are there and that it is okay to not be okay. That will give you peace of mind such that you can find great strategies to increase your sales again.

Yeah, perfect times are not always. So you need to accept that bad days are there and that it is okay to not be okay. That will give you peace of mind such that you can find great strategies to increase your sales again.
That's the fact about it, it's not everyday that things goes the way we are expecting.
So in this case, we have to always make sure we provide new strategies.

That's the fact about it, it's not everyday that things goes the way we are expecting.
So in this case, we have to always make sure we provide new strategies.
It helps a lot to also accept setbacks when they happen. Most struggles happen because we fight with reality instead of accepting it and working on it. It takes a lot of work to in acceptance of such hard things in life but it actually happens.

if you want to feel relevant in the near future it is important and necessary to start acquiring skills at this moment. This is because new technologies are coming out everyday and many people will probably lose their jobs.

Well, I would love to learn a new skill but the main problem is that I do not have enough time because I tend to work as a full-time freelancer. It is quite hard to work and I hardly get time.

It helps a lot to also accept setbacks when they happen. Most struggles happen because we fight with reality instead of accepting it and working on it. It takes a lot of work to in acceptance of such hard things in life but it actually happens.
That's just the fact, even though most people are not aware of that. In as much as you want to be successful this days you have to work relentless, so as to achieve the best at the end.

Well, I would love to learn a new skill but the main problem is that I do not have enough time because I tend to work as a full-time freelancer. It is quite hard to work and I hardly get time.
That is actually the truth. As a freelancer you will hardly have time for every other thing because they it always requires you to be active online. But even at that there are some days you can be free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back