What's new

Ever hire someone who later stole your job?

A boss is the one who promotes his employees. How can an employee be promoted above the boss who own the business? I've never heard anything like such happening in any business. Isn't the boss the one who pays his workers?

Not at all, it's never done anywhere for a boss to come and fall under his employee whom he was the one that prompted and paid. Although, it's only in football that I have seen something similar. A coach is supposed to be above his players because he asked for them to be signed. They play under him but there have been situations that we have see a coach get sacked because of his issue with a player.

Well, this has not happened to me, either in real life or virtual life. However. I have seen this happening to a lot of people, especially in real life. While hiring, you should be really careful because you never know what will happen in the future. You should never trust a person.

Trusting people too easily will be at your detriment. If you want to hire for your business, it's important to be cautious about it because when your business is taken from you, it will take time to get it back and that's if it's possible to recover it maybe through a legal means which will be expensive.

When it comes to how I am managing and running my own business of poultry and fish farming, I always try as much as possible to make sure that those that are working for me are always the reliable kind of people because when you are working with those that cannot be trusted, you are already exposing your business to a lot of danger.

When it comes to how I am managing and running my own business of poultry and fish farming, I always try as much as possible to make sure that those that are working for me are always the reliable kind of people because when you are working with those that cannot be trusted, you are already exposing your business to a lot of danger.

Well, at least the good thing about running a business is the fact that no one can "steal" your job. This is because you own the business and you might be the one who may be hiring other. So, in this manner, you are at a really big advantage.

Well, at least the good thing about running a business is the fact that no one can "steal" your job. This is because you own the business and you might be the one who may be hiring other. So, in this manner, you are at a really big advantage.

Yeah, that's very correct. The only thing any of my employees can actually be able to do to shaking up my business is to actually taking the knowledge that they have learnt from working in my business to go and start up their own business of poultry and fish farming. I am not even going to be bothered about it because I understand that there is always competition in businesses.

Yeah, that's very correct. The only thing any of my employees can actually be able to do to shaking up my business is to actually taking the knowledge that they have learnt from working in my business to go and start up their own business of poultry and fish farming. I am not even going to be bothered about it because I understand that there is always competition in businesses.

Well, in case if you are the business owner and if your company goes bankrupt and gets sold off, then you may no longer be the boss. In such kind of case, things may change for a business owner in a really bad manner.

Well, in case if you are the business owner and if your company goes bankrupt and gets sold off, then you may no longer be the boss. In such kind of case, things may change for a business owner in a really bad manner.

Personally, I don't believe that there is anything my competitors are going to do that is going to be capable of rendering my business bankrupt. Whenever it comes to business bankruptcy, it is about not being able to generate sales to pay whatever expenses that you need to pay in your business.

I will always dedicate much time into improving my own business sales and as long as that is guaranteed, there is nothing like bankruptcy in my business.

Personally, I don't believe that there is anything my competitors are going to do that is going to be capable of rendering my business bankrupt. Whenever it comes to business bankruptcy, it is about not being able to generate sales to pay whatever expenses that you need to pay in your business.

I will always dedicate much time into improving my own business sales and as long as that is guaranteed, there is nothing like bankruptcy in my business.

Not hiring the right kind of people based on experience and education would definitely lead to many different problems for a business and this is an understandable factor. However, there are many employees who may have much influence in the company and they may use their influence in order to secure their jobs.

Seriously, I feel that's something that should be implemented. The group owner can only lose his group when he leave the group on his own. The oldest admin will become the new owner but if he doesn't have a co-admin, the first person he added to the group will become the group owner. This way, it's going to be impossible to steal someone's WhatsApp group for business.

If it can work like this, then it is going to be great. I won't want to be involved in a scenario where the admins on a group are having issues. Let everyone have a good time and enjoy lots of fun instead of having to deal with a lot of issues arising from some crisis in the group.

If you're working in a company where they don't have a clear guide on how workers are promoted, a staff who is connected with the owner of the business may steal your promotion and you will not know about it. I've witnessed it happen in many workplaces.

If you're working in a company where they don't have a clear guide on how workers are promoted, a staff who is connected with the owner of the business may steal your promotion and you will not know about it. I've witnessed it happen in many workplaces.

I think that a company should have a good structure that allows them to promote employees. Unfortunately, this is something that we cannot find in many different companies. This is why it is quite common for a person to take over a job that he or she may not deserve.

I think that a company should have a good structure that allows them to promote employees. Unfortunately, this is something that we cannot find in many different companies. This is why it is quite common for a person to take over a job that he or she may not deserve.

There are companies where promotions are bought. There is corruption in private companies the same way there is in government jobs. Jobs are bought in these kind of companies, if there's a high bidder for any position, it's going to be sold.

There are companies where promotions are bought. There is corruption in private companies the same way there is in government jobs. Jobs are bought in these kind of companies, if there's a high bidder for any position, it's going to be sold.

In other words, they are basically "selling" the job, right? I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people may never get the right kind of jobs they deserve. There are so many people who are involved in this and this is what you call stealing someone's else's right who may deserve the position.

If it can work like this, then it is going to be great. I won't want to be involved in a scenario where the admins on a group are having issues. Let everyone have a good time and enjoy lots of fun instead of having to deal with a lot of issues arising from some crisis in the group.

Yeah, that's very exactly how things are supposed to be handled in this kind of situation in a business or group. The owner shouldn't be put in a situation where he cannot do anything to recover his lost or stolen business. It's just like what happens whenever a business social media account or even a personal account of someone is hacked and the login details changed, the support team of the social media never takes further steps to help the real owner recover their accounts.

Yeah, that's very exactly how things are supposed to be handled in this kind of situation in a business or group. The owner shouldn't be put in a situation where he cannot do anything to recover his lost or stolen business. It's just like what happens whenever a business social media account or even a personal account of someone is hacked and the login details changed, the support team of the social media never takes further steps to help the real owner recover their accounts.

This reminds me of a rule where many people were assigned different kinds of computers in a company and they used to get fined in case if they failed to logout before leaving their place. This is because any other person could use the details and the other person may lose the job. I think that there are many people who may looking forward to make a person lose their jobs if they cannot steal the job.

This reminds me of a rule where many people were assigned different kinds of computers in a company and they used to get fined in case if they failed to logout before leaving their place. This is because any other person could use the details and the other person may lose the job. I think that there are many people who may looking forward to make a person lose their jobs if they cannot steal the job.

This is a mistake that I have never allowed myself to make whenever it comes to working in my own desk spot. I will always make sure that my system is always password protected and even if I don't shut it down when I am done working on whatever I'm doing, the system is always going to be locked so that knows that I'm the only one that is going to have access to make use of it for work.

This is a mistake that I have never allowed myself to make whenever it comes to working in my own desk spot. I will always make sure that my system is always password protected and even if I don't shut it down when I am done working on whatever I'm doing, the system is always going to be locked so that knows that I'm the only one that is going to have access to make use of it for work.

Well, it is highly unlikely that someone could make you lose your job in case if you have sufficient evidences that you were not at fault. However, my main concern is about corruption that makes many people lose their job. There are so many people who pay a huge sum of money as bribe in order to "buy" jobs. This is something that I am concerned about.

Well, it is highly unlikely that someone could make you lose your job in case if you have sufficient evidences that you were not at fault. However, my main concern is about corruption that makes many people lose their job. There are so many people who pay a huge sum of money as bribe in order to "buy" jobs. This is something that I am concerned about.

Whenever you are working in a company that it is possible for someone to login with your own details and carry out some activities in their company's website which is going to leave the trace that you are the one that carried it out, it is always going to be in your best interest to make sure that no one can be able to access a login using your own details to prevent having you implicated in something that you don't know anything about.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back