What's new

Ever hire someone who later stole your job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Did you ever hire someone to work for you, but later on ended up stealing or taking your job? I've never been in such a situation myself, but I imagine it happens often. Maybe that person you hired was just better and advanced up faster. Or maybe they went above you and lied and said you did wrong or something like that to get the job. Has anything like this happened to you?

This is the reason why I would never reveal any sensitive details to anyone who I am hiring as a third-party to work on a job for me because most people will always be looking for a loophole for them to exploit when it comes to taking a job from you.

Well, this has not happened to me, either in real life or virtual life. However. I have seen this happening to a lot of people, especially in real life. While hiring, you should be really careful because you never know what will happen in the future. You should never trust a person.

I've never hired anyone who took advantage of my business with the knowledge and information he had access to when working for me before. If I'm hiring anyone to work for me, I evaluate everything about then to make sure they are reliable.

Well, this has not happened to me, either in real life or virtual life. However. I have seen this happening to a lot of people, especially in real life. While hiring, you should be really careful because you never know what will happen in the future. You should never trust a person.

When you are not careful about the kind of people that you hire to work for you in your business, you are most likely going to suffer the consequences of not taking them seriously because there are some people with highly criminal tendencies that are always looking for an opportunity to steal and destroy other people's work.

I've never hired anyone who took advantage of my business with the knowledge and information he had access to when working for me before. If I'm hiring anyone to work for me, I evaluate everything about then to make sure they are reliable.

There are many bosses who hire people. However, they may outperform them. This is when they get promoted. However, many bosses make sure that this new, particular employee does not take his place. They are called bosses for a big reason and they are smart enough to realise this.

I actually know some people who only hire their workers based on recommendation from people that they know personally because they have more trust in those contact giving them people that are going to be reliable and trustworthy when it comes to working for them. So, that they know they're not dealing with a total stranger but with people that have been dealt with and confirmed that they can be trusted.

I actually know some people who only hire their workers based on recommendation from people that they know personally because they have more trust in those contact giving them people that are going to be reliable and trustworthy when it comes to working for them. So, that they know they're not dealing with a total stranger but with people that have been dealt with and confirmed that they can be trusted.

This is known as referring someone for a job. There are a few bosses in many companies that may have a really harder time trusting strangers and this is why they try their best to hire people who have been referred by others. They know that they may not try to "steal" the job.

There are many bosses who hire people. However, they may outperform them. This is when they get promoted. However, many bosses make sure that this new, particular employee does not take his place. They are called bosses for a big reason and they are smart enough to realise this.
A boss is the one who promotes his employees. How can an employee be promoted above the boss who own the business? I've never heard anything like such happening in any business. Isn't the boss the one who pays his workers?

A boss is the one who promotes his employees. How can an employee be promoted above the boss who own the business? I've never heard anything like such happening in any business. Isn't the boss the one who pays his workers?

There are many different kinds of bosses in a company. A supervisor is also a boss. However, in many cases, a manager could be a senior person who may hold a much higher authority in a business setting. So, bosses are of different kinds.

This is known as referring someone for a job. There are a few bosses in many companies that may have a really harder time trusting strangers and this is why they try their best to hire people who have been referred by others. They know that they may not try to "steal" the job.

I believe that it is one of the best ways to get the best people that are going to work for your business because you know that those who are referring the potential workers to your business already know more about their capability, strength and weaknesses to conclude that they are going to be capable of helping your business grow.

There are many different kinds of bosses in a company. A supervisor is also a boss. However, in many cases, a manager could be a senior person who may hold a much higher authority in a business setting. So, bosses are of different kinds.
I've never heard a boss in any department promoted any employee who's working under him to be ahead of him in the same office. Something like this can never happen. How this can happen is when the CEO will be the one promoting. He may demote and promote another employee to become the new boss of the department.

Something odd today in a WhatsApp group that I was a member in. The owner of the WhatsApp made one guy an Admin to help him in the management of the WhatsApp group but it came as a surprise with the new admin guy kicking out the owner of the group from it and took over everything. This is exactly stealing someone's business. There's no way the guy can recover the WhatsApp group again.

I've never heard a boss in any department promoted any employee who's working under him to be ahead of him in the same office. Something like this can never happen. How this can happen is when the CEO will be the one promoting. He may demote and promote another employee to become the new boss of the department.

In many cases, an employee may not even be able to interact with the CEO of the company. This is something that happened in the workplace where I worked in the past. We never knew who the CEO was. This means that manager had much influence over their employees and he would never allow any employee to take his position.

Something odd today in a WhatsApp group that I was a member in. The owner of the WhatsApp made one guy an Admin to help him in the management of the WhatsApp group but it came as a surprise with the new admin guy kicking out the owner of the group from it and took over everything. This is exactly stealing someone's business. There's no way the guy can recover the WhatsApp group again.
This is very funny. I won't know how to feel if I was the owner whom was removed from my own group. The lesson he's going to learn from this is to never make someone an admin when you don't know them well. This is also how forums are hijacked.

In many cases, an employee may not even be able to interact with the CEO of the company. This is something that happened in the workplace where I worked in the past. We never knew who the CEO was. This means that manager had much influence over their employees and he would never allow any employee to take his position.

Yeah, that's very correct because I have been in this kind of working environment some years ago. I worked for the company for 3 years and not for once was I able to meet or even see the company's CEO in video calls. All the zoom call meeting he makes was only with his head of operations.

This is strange and I think Whatsapp should implement a new rule where it is impossible to kick out the owner of a group by any of the admins. It is the betrayal of the highest order and how I wish someone will do same thing to that traitor.

Yeah, that's very correct because I have been in this kind of working environment some years ago. I worked for the company for 3 years and not for once was I able to meet or even see the company's CEO in video calls. All the zoom call meeting he makes was only with his head of operations.

I have also been in the same condition. I have been a lower-level employee in a telemarketing company. i never even saw the owner of the company. This is the case with many other people as well. Such owners may have connection or relationship with the other people who may use their influence in order to steal the job of other person who may deserve the job.

This is strange and I think Whatsapp should implement a new rule where it is impossible to kick out the owner of a group by any of the admins. It is the betrayal of the highest order and how I wish someone will do same thing to that traitor.

Seriously, I feel that's something that should be implemented. The group owner can only lose his group when he leave the group on his own. The oldest admin will become the new owner but if he doesn't have a co-admin, the first person he added to the group will become the group owner. This way, it's going to be impossible to steal someone's WhatsApp group for business.

Seriously, I feel that's something that should be implemented. The group owner can only lose his group when he leave the group on his own. The oldest admin will become the new owner but if he doesn't have a co-admin, the first person he added to the group will become the group owner. This way, it's going to be impossible to steal someone's WhatsApp group for business.

Whenever a person resigns from the job, many companies may consider hiring another person. In many cases, this could be an employee who holds a bit lower position or rank in the workplace. For example, in case if the chairman resigns, then the vice-chairman could become the chairman. However, this may be quite different from a person stealing the job as the scenario is quite different.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back