What's new

Ever have to look over surveillance for a crime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time you had to check the cameras because a possible crime happened? I never worked a job where I had something like that happen, but my sister used to work at a local restaurant. She had access to the work cameras from home, so she would sometimes watch people while home, and one time she caught a co-worker stealing money. Anyway, have you ever used the surveillance system to catch a crime that happened in your store or business?

This is something I usually do from time to time whenever I am investigating a theft in the company where I used to work. This is because we have surveillance camera installed in so many places in the company to monitor how workers behave and also customers behave when they are shopping in the company.

Actually it most be in a critical situation and that is one of the most important aspects of Camaras installation.

Sometimes innocent individuals might be framed for a crime they don't committed but with the help of the Camaras, it might be much easy to be free.

Actually it most be in a critical situation and that is one of the most important aspects of Camaras installation.

Sometimes innocent individuals might be framed for a crime they don't committed but with the help of the Camaras, it might be much easy to be free.

Anyone who is trying to frame someone that did not commit any crime is definitely directly involved in the crime that has been committed which is why they are doing everything humanly possible to pin the crime on other person, so that they will have their tracks covered.

I remember when we managed a restaurant. There was a case of theft but unfortunately, when we looked over the surveillance camera, it didn't cover the area in which the theft happened. We had a suspect but that was all there was to it.

I remember when we managed a restaurant. There was a case of theft but unfortunately, when we looked over the surveillance camera, it didn't cover the area in which the theft happened. We had a suspect but that was all there was to it.

There are some people who are full of criminal minds. They know how to avoid being caught on camera with the CCTV installed in where they are working. Whenever they want to commit a crime, they will know how to do it and appear like they never did anything. Those kind of people are caught in the acts.

This has never happened to me, either in my capacity as a staff in a company or as a business owner. However, I have heard of a lot of cases, whee the staff or the owners had to look into surveillance camera to find the criminals.

This is actually the reason why those CCTV cameras were installed in the first place because there have been instances where the business have been experiencing theft and losses. Nobody is admitting that they are the one that are responsible for it but the cameras will always provide evidence one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back