What's new

Ever have to go home early from work?

Well, there are many telemarketing companies that allow workers to go home much earlier than they could expect. For example, they would allow an employee to go home if they reach their daily targets quite earlier than expected. This is a common thing.
In think they are freelancers as their employment letters say. They are always on the field trying to lure clients and customers. The amount of time they spend within the company premises are usually limited in most cases..

In think they are freelancers as their employment letters say. They are always on the field trying to lure clients and customers. The amount of time they spend within the company premises are usually limited in most cases..

Workers who work in telemarketing companies are not freelancers. They are employees. They may get an appointment letter. However, they are not appointed on the basis of freelancing. Some telemarketing companies might hire freelancers. They may have the choice to go to home earlier or work from home as well.

I have actually gone home early several times due to ailments. You are permitted to go home whenever such incident happens. I have never with any other excuse as I like the job I do..
You're not supposed to be coming to work when it's clear your heath isn't in a good condition but some bosses wouldn't care about it unless they see you're dying. There was my lady friend who dislocated her anke but her boss was expecting her to come to work on clutches.

You're not supposed to be coming to work when it's clear your heath isn't in a good condition but some bosses wouldn't care about it unless they see you're dying. There was my lady friend who dislocated her anke but her boss was expecting her to come to work on clutches.
There is no way an employee who is sick can work optimally and bring out her best. It is not kind of h
It is not kind of her boss asking her to report for duty when it is obvious that she is not capable of carrying out her job effectively..

They would be back until or unless if they go home and if their condition deteriorates. This is a quite common problems. Under such circumstances, a company may try to check on the worker by reaching them through phone. This is a common practice in many workplaces.

In all my years of working for another company, it was only one of my boss that called to check up on me when I took sick leave. Every other person doesn't care and it's the reason why I knew that when you're a worker, you're dispensable.

Every employee should be permitted to go home whenever he does not feel well or when there are emergency. Restricting them from going home early could be more detrimental..

There is no way an employee who is sick can work optimally and bring out her best. It is not kind of h
It is not kind of her boss asking her to report for duty when it is obvious that she is not capable of carrying out her job effectively..

Forcing any of your worker to work when they are not 100-percent fit is always going to make it impossible for them to give their best in doing their job. This is directly going to affect their work output and productivity.

I would never force any of my workers to work whenever their health is not completely stable because my business is what is going to suffer it in the end.

Forcing any of your worker to work when they are not 100-percent fit is always going to make it impossible for them to give their best in doing their job. This is directly going to affect their work output and productivity.

I would never force any of my workers to work whenever their health is not completely stable because my business is what is going to suffer it in the end.
It is not a good practice to allow people to work when they are sick. The proper thing to do is to allow them go home and receive medical attention and treatment.
One should not toy with the health of his employees..

Unfortunately, there are many bosses who may not understand this. There was a company that had a whatsapp group. You need to ask for permission if you need to take off and whenever someone asked for leave, the immediate response was a big "no".

Unfortunately, there are many bosses who may not understand this. There was a company that had a whatsapp group. You need to ask for permission if you need to take off and whenever someone asked for leave, the immediate response was a big "no".
Communication through WhatsApp group and asking for leave isn't good protocol. If you want a leave, you should have it written and submitted to the department in charge while you wait for its approval. If I'm the boss, I won't give you leave in WhatsApp group either.

It is not a good practice to allow people to work when they are sick. The proper thing to do is to allow them go home and receive medical attention and treatment.

I have been in some situation where I am not hundred percent when it comes to my health and I will still try and force myself to carry out some of the online jobs that I need to deliver to my clients. But in the process of doing it, I will find out that I am not offering my best which I was simply just contact my client and give them the update about my health condition so that I'm going to extend the deadline that I'm supposed to deliver the job to them.

I have been in some situation where I am not hundred percent when it comes to my health and I will still try and force myself to carry out some of the online jobs that I need to deliver to my clients. But in the process of doing it, I will find out that I am not offering my best which I was simply just contact my client and give them the update about my health condition so that I'm going to extend the deadline that I'm supposed to deliver the job to them.
In this case, you are the boss and you have to decide when to stop. In every organization, it would not be good to keep working. Many times after taking permission, it might be rejected by the management..

In this case, you are the boss and you have to decide when to stop. In every organization, it would not be good to keep working. Many times after taking permission, it might be rejected by the management..

Yeah, that's very correct. Taking frequent permissions as a result of health issues doesn't create a good image for you in any company where you're employed to work. There's a way that's going to go on, they will be forced to relive you of your duties based of poor health.

If a worker is experiencing a health problem, the management he's working for shouldn't be inconsiderate not to allow him leave to take care of his life and health. It's someone who's alive that's going to work.

It is not even going to be in the best interest of your business to force any of your employees to keep on working when they are sick because there is no way they can be able to give their best when their health is not in order for them to work productively.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back