What's new

Ever had to go to court for any legal issues stemming from your own business?

I have always ensured that I am going to have my papers correctly and ensure that everything that has to do with licensing is not correctly so that I'm going to avoid all this kind of inconvenience is.

I would love to prevent any occurrence that may want me to go into court and settle because when a business starts to have case in court definitely there would be need of cautioning in order to protect business reputation and life. However a business need to have good records rather than court case record.

I have been lucky enough not to have been prosecuted by law because I decided to avoid paying for tax when I first started my business , simply because i didn't trust the government officials that came for the tax collection .

Well, I have never visited any kind of court in my life either. However, there are many people who do visit courts and they usually have to suffer. Many people are innocent as well.

I never had to deal with any cour cases related to my business but I have been into numerous legal battles involving property ownership. I lost some cases and won some. As far as my businesses are concerned, I always try to follow the law and avoid getting into legal troubles,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back