What's new

Ever had to go to court for any legal issues stemming from your own business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you had to go to court because of something to do with your own business? Maybe you broke a rule or didn't follow the proper channels for something. I thankfully never had to go to court for anything with my sites, but there was times where I was worried I would have to.

There was a certain time in which I had to appear in court because of taxes issue but then it was quickly resolved because it was a mix-up in the side of the government.

There have never been anytime i was i went to court for any legal issue concerning my business, because i have not broken any business law yet, am doing a small business.

I've never been to court for a legal issue stemming from my own business, but I have been in court all the same. When I was in college, I worked as a cashier at a local grocery store. One day, an angry customer came in and started yelling at me about how he'd ordered the wrong item from the deli. He demanded that I give him his money back and gave me his card so that I could charge it back on his account.

I refused because it was clearly not my fault, so he got even angrier and said that if he didn't get his money back right then, he would sue me and the store for damages. At this point, another employee came over to us and told him that if he didn't calm down immediately, he would call the police and have him removed from the premises. The customer calmed down somewhat, but still demanded that we give him his money back or else there would be serious consequences for both of us.

It turns out that this guy was actually an attorney who had been disbarred years earlier after being caught embezzling funds from clients' accounts while working as an attorney at another firm.

I have never go to court because of my business. I work online, though I'm considering diverting to offline. In my online business, I don't cross paths of people and I checked everything that I should check before choosing a domain or logo for my website.

There was a time in which somebody bought a lot of goods from my business but then claimed that it did not arrive and it was so much that we had to go to court in order to claim it.

Though i have never really had a course to go to court to resolve issues concerning my business,but i have seen an experience about a friend,where a company use their building for brand ing,it almost ended in court.

luckily for me, i have not had to face such issues before that has to do with legal issues as regarding my business, though i have had cause to go to a court of law but the financial implication was a major deterrent for me.

luckily for me, i have not had to face such issues before that has to do with legal issues as regarding my business, though i have had cause to go to a court of law but the financial implication was a major deterrent for me.
Going to court for a particular issue on a business is very rampant in my own country. That is why I never believed in partnership business.
Sole business ownership is the best to do here.

Going to court for a particular issue on a business is very rampant in my own country. That is why I never believed in partnership business.
Sole business ownership is the best to do here.
Sole ownership has a larger degree of freedom and the tiniest tendency of getting involved in a legal case. But you may not be able to raise the required capital on your own.
I as well intend to startup business on my own though

Sole ownership has a larger degree of freedom and the tiniest tendency of getting involved in a legal case. But you may not be able to raise the required capital on your own.
I as well intend to startup business on my own though
It is better to start with the available capital, wiith time it will grow gradually. I prefer a sole ownership business to partnership business because it often end up in a pathetic story.

Has there ever been a time where you had to go to court because of something to do with your own business? Maybe you broke a rule or didn't follow the proper channels for something. I thankfully never had to go to court for anything with my sites, but there was times where I was worried I would have to.
I haven't really been taken to court for any criminal dispute with my company, since I've never recently breached any legal requirements and do not plan to whatsoever.

I haven't had to figure out how to begin to attend or win a court case thankfully. It's a whole lot of stress from legal charges to putting up appearances in court that'll definitely delay my business activities.

Not yet and I hope to never have this happen. My business plans are still in the works so there is nothing that could land my in court. Not yet anyways!

I haven't had to figure out how to begin to attend or win a court case thankfully. It's a whole lot of stress from legal charges to putting up appearances in court that'll definitely delay my business activities.
you do not have to figure it yourself as you can just hire the services of a competent legal practitioner that would take charge of all your legal troubles that you are facing.

you do not have to figure it yourself as you can just hire the services of a competent legal practitioner that would take charge of all your legal troubles that you are facing.

I have never been to the court in my life. The fact remains that legal issues are really hard to tackle, especially the complicated ones. This is the reason why I tend to avoid courts in the first place.

I hate even the simplest or arguments, hence I'm happy I've never had anything to do with the law. The best thing is to get a lawyer to represent you if things are becoming complicated.

I have been lucky enough not to have been prosecuted by law because I decided to avoid paying for tax when I first started my business , simply because i didn't trust the government officials that came for the tax collection .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back