What's new

Ever bring your failing business back to life?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where your business failed, and you later were able to get the business back up and running? And maybe even more successful after? I'll say this. I have failed before, and there are times where I succeeded later on. Have you ever come back from failure like that?

Yes I have. I have watched my business fail right before my eyes and I knew how it felt. It is the fear of failure that kept me moving. First I was slow and discouraged, then I put on my shoes and began to run faster after knowing that delay is dangerous, then again I fasten my belts and began to fly after learning that to succeed in business you need to thrive harder, that was when I had an encounter with success. Truth is that if you can fail, then you can succeed because you've had a taste of failure and you'd never want to taste it again.

Yes I have once did that but it wasn't an easy move because there was alot of challenges and expensis which I made unexpectedly.

Actually it's always advisable not to give up so early on your failings business.

When it comes to business i have very little experience though, so i can't really say much about this topic, i Started my personal business around 2021 but it did not really work out, so i decided to work under someone 2022 and right now i gave the business another try, though i am not yet impressed but i believe there is a difference.

The fact that your business is not performing well doesn't mean you cannot try to bring it back to life again.
The failure of your business should have taught you why the business fails. This lesson is what you will work upon to resuscitate it back to life.
If possible you could hire fresh hands and pump more capital to bring it back.

Was there ever a time where your business failed, and you later were able to get the business back up and running? And maybe even more successful after? I'll say this. I have failed before, and there are times where I succeeded later on. Have you ever come back from failure like that?
I used to have a clothing line and the business has failed. I am trying to bring it back to life but I do not have enough resource yet so I cannot do it now.

Its normal to have hard and testing time in your business but during then trying times , you just need to be strong and be confident in whatever you are doing to bring back your business.

Actually bringing back a failing business back to life, is not a new thing and I also believe it's not an easy task because it involves alot.of stress and sacrifice because you will workes tirelessly to achieve your success.

Businesses are always hit-or-miss and it is all about your commitment and dedication to that business that will determine whether it is going to be a very big hit or a very big miss. I have had trouble with some businesses in the past but I was actually able to revive and sustain the business.

Businesses are always hit-or-miss and it is all about your commitment and dedication to that business that will determine whether it is going to be a very big hit or a very big miss. I have had trouble with some businesses in the past but I was actually able to revive and sustain the business.

Well, there have been cases where businesses have died completely. However, they made a great come back after some time. It all depends on the circumstances and market conditions in many ways. The demand of the product may rise at any time, but it could also decrease at any time.

Well, there have been cases where businesses have died completely. However, they made a great come back after some time. It all depends on the circumstances and market conditions in many ways. The demand of the product may rise at any time, but it could also decrease at any time.

If a business is dead completely, I think that is going to be almost impossible for you to revise such business unless you are going to have to rebrand and renamed the business completely and start a new marketing campaign for the business altogether.

Running a business successfully requires experience and commitment. Many business failures are caused by inexperienced people who run them. Though I have not had the case of failure..

Running a business successfully requires experience and commitment. Many business failures are caused by inexperienced people who run them. Though I have not had the case of failure..

That's very correct. Most of them who started businesses with little or no experience or knowledge all did it because they feel some sort of jealousy for those who are into the business already. They will just go into the business to compete with them and end up crumbling.

That's very correct. Most of them who started businesses with little or no experience or knowledge all did it because they feel some sort of jealousy for those who are into the business already. They will just go into the business to compete with them and end up crumbling.
I have actually seen people who run businesses they know little or nothing about. Most of them left them in the hands of third party to manage. Everything ends up in such a horrible ways...

I think that bringing a business back to life is not that easy. One of the main reasons why businesses fail is due to the fact that businesses may not have enough funds in order to survive. When cash reserves get depleted, a company gets into big trouble that could lead to closure of business. So, saving the cash reserves might be really important.

I have a couple of failed businesses. I have never thought about reviving them back but I have a feeling that if I work hard my second attempt on some of these failed businesses will become fruitful. I have accumulated enough knowledge and experiences to make my failed business successful.

I wouldn't say that my freelance business failed but it did take a hit due to me taking a break to try something else at the time.

Since I came back in October 2022 to continue my freelance business, it did take some time for me to be able to get myself back on track and get regular customers but I was able to do it within a short amount of time which was awesome.

I have actually seen people who run businesses they know little or nothing about. Most of them left them in the hands of third party to manage. Everything ends up in such a horrible ways...

A business you don't have the basic knowledge on how to carry it out, if you leave it in the hands of another person, there's no way you are going to understand what the person is doing in the business. They will milk the business for their own personal gain because they know you're a novice. When they kill the business, they will dump it for you.

It takes commitment and dedication for one to bring back a failing business back to life. Many business owners do not have the patience to run a profitable business. Many people do not have business running a business in the first place..

A business you don't have the basic knowledge on how to carry it out, if you leave it in the hands of another person, there's no way you are going to understand what the person is doing in the business. They will milk the business for their own personal gain because they know you're a novice. When they kill the business, they will dump it for you.

I think that when any kind of business fails, many people may not have any other choice but to hire people in order to manage and run the business. They could at least monitor the financial conditions of the business in order to prevent people from taking advantages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back