What's new

Ever been without a cellphone for a week??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
In today's generation, I think most Youths and Adults cannot be without cellphone in a day not to talk of a whole week.
There was this particular year I was without a cellphone for Months all in the name of saying that I wanted a better phone, maybe it's because I am not obssessed with phone or something.

Yes, when one of my cell phones broke years ago and I took it in for repair, the technician took more than a week to return the fixed phone to me and I spent that entire week without using my cell phone, all the calls I wanted to make were made from a landline phone, and for the rest, I used the computer.

Not for a week but for 2-3 days when my last phone had stopped working all of a sudden. During those 2-3 days, I used one of the sim slots of my friend's phone to receive/make calls. After that I got my new phone that I had ordered the same day my phone stopped working.

Ever since I started making use of smartphone, I can't remember if I have not been with my phone for a day and not to talk more of of staying without it for one week. Not having my smartphone for a day is going to mess up a lot of things for me. I'm going to be disconnected especially when it comes to my job and this is going to cause a very serious problem for me.

I was without a cellphone for 11 years. I didn't get a cellphone until my divorce because my ex wife never let me have one.

I was without a cellphone for 11 years. I didn't get a cellphone until my divorce because my ex wife never let me have one.

WHAT! How can she do that? Like you couldn't even get a cellphone on your own even if you wanted to or you weren't allowed to have one until the divorce is over?

I've never been without my phone for a week. The longest time I've stayed without my smartphone was 2 days. I was mugged with everything I had stolen. I was beaten up bad that I was admitted in the hospital for 2 days. Those 2 days, I didn't use phone.

In today's generation, I think most Youths and Adults cannot be without cellphone in a day not to talk of a whole week.
There was this particular year I was without a cellphone for Months all in the name of saying that I wanted a better phone, maybe it's because I am not obssessed with phone or something.

My mobile device is more like what I make use in handling basic tasks that concern me. So, ensuring that it is always active and available is the basic thing that I always want to do. There is no point where I would wish to be without a mobile device for a whole week as that will definitely break me down.

My mobile device is more like what I make use in handling basic tasks that concern me. So, ensuring that it is always active and available is the basic thing that I always want to do. There is no point where I would wish to be without a mobile device for a whole week as that will definitely break me down.

Exactly! Unless it is something that is beyond my control that makes it impossible for me to make use of my smartphone every day, then I don't think I will just want to not have my smartphone with me for any reason whatsoever. It is something that more than 70% of what I'm supposed to do on daily basis are carried out with.

Not for a week but for 2-3 days when my last phone had stopped working all of a sudden. During those 2-3 days, I used one of the sim slots of my friend's phone to receive/make calls. After that I got my new phone that I had ordered the same day my phone stopped working.

These circumstances can make you be without your smartphone for a while if you were never prepared for it and most times, people don't because you won't know it was going to happen.

It didn't get a phone until maybe within the last 10 years. Got my first one I want to say around 2015. Maybe sooner, but I forget. We had a couple flip phones, but they were out parents and we never had a lot of minutes for them.

My parents didn't allow me to use smartphone until I entered university around 2006. It was Nokia 3310 that I was allowed to make use of for calling purpose. I never had any problems with it. Kids get corrupted easily when they start using smartphone.

I have been without cellphone for some weeks, though it affected but wasn't that much. Before when I was told that I could be without them, I argued quite well until nature unveils the other side of itself. I survived, I got other things that was a substitute for it.

I have been without cellphone for some weeks, though it affected but wasn't that much. Before when I was told that I could be without them, I argued quite well until nature unveils the other side of itself. I survived, I got other things that was a substitute for it.

Whenever there are circumstances that is going to make it impossible for you to make use of your smartphone for a long period of time, I don't think it is something that you have control over until you can be able to get yourself into the situation or position where you will be able to make use of your smartphone again.

I started using a cellphone about 12 years ago, and since then I have never been without a cellphone for a week. Well, when my cell phone broke and I took it to the repairman, I was without a cellphone for a day or two, however, I have not been without a cell[phone for more than two days.

Exactly! The level of obsession and addiction youths have for their smartphone is something that is very worrying today. This is because you would be talking to someone and the only place all of the attention is going to be is on the smartphone. People hardly get into real conversation today simply because of their serious commitment to using their smartphone.

It must be a serious matter which made it weeks without having to use your smartphone. This our generation are too addicted to their smartphone and laptop, they can't stay without using them not even for a day.

I kind of wanted to try this idea, because I literally spend the whole day on the phone, even if it is not related to work or something urgent, and I decided that on vacation I could not use the phone for a week, but after the first day I felt great discomfort from it and failed my mission)

I kind of wanted to try this idea, because I literally spend the whole day on the phone, even if it is not related to work or something urgent, and I decided that on vacation I could not use the phone for a week, but after the first day I felt great discomfort from it and failed my mission)

If I wouldn't be losing money without my smartphone not being used, I wouldn't bother much about it but it's impossible for me not to be missing out on some money when I decide to leave out using my smartphone. This is why I can't suspend my phone for a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back