What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

I have always tried to follow the rules of every writing forum/website I have ever worked for.

I think if anyone faces the issue of being fired from a writing website, it must be due to some legitimate reasons like spam, misbehavior or plagiarism etc.

I have been banned from working on a forum called beermoneyforum.The forum is fond of banning numbers without warning. This is very bad because so many people are banned unjustly on beermoneyforum .

I have had a lot of experience with some writing websites and uses help me to soul shack on the way I think and do things , so that I don't get to repeat same mistakes again .

Personally I have not been fired from any writing site site but I know it really hurts because I have comes across a number of people who have had such experience and I have always been trying to avoid their mistakes.

I have been banned from a writing sites before . The major reason behind the ban was not known to me but I was made to understand that the owner of the forum do not want to pay and that is why he is always banning people whenever they have requested for payment.

Actually I have never work with a paid to write site, so I do not know how it feels like to get fired from such site but for those working there should try there best to avoid anything that will lead to there ban.
Although the only website I have ever join as a writing site is freelancer but I have never perform any task of writing yet and I have never been fired or banned yet.

Last edited:
This is very funny, how can someone be fired from a writing site, I think abiding by the rules and regulations of such place will help your hope of membership alive.

This is very funny, how can someone be fired from a writing site, I think abiding by the rules and regulations of such place will help your hope of membership alive.
It's just like being banned. If you are writing on the website and you are not obeying the rules and regulations, the moderators have no other option than to ban you. There are also websites that submit articles and when they feel that your article is not being very useful they will stop approving your articles.

I have never been fired from a writing site before, because I only writ here on bizdustry, and I have never been fired here too, I only know that there was a time I was suppose to update my profile picture, which before I did, 1000 biznotes was removed from my account.

No paid to write website have ever fired me. All the paid to write website I write are sites that are paying low fees for writer. So, they rarely fired their writer except the write is not good. I quit one paid to write website and the owner of the site even urge me to come back but I didn't because once I made up my mind.

Recently, I started my writing job journey. On this little journey, I have not been fired from any writing sites. I know if we make any mistake, then these sites will fire us, so I always try to work under these sites' rules and regulations.

Sort of, but not exactly. Was working with a team of writers, one of those writers (I don't know if they knew who it was or ever found out), plagiarized something, and it caused the site to get penalized and go down. Basically, there was no more money to be made from that gig, so the entire writing team got let go over one writer's mistake.

Whenever I am joining a forum the rules and regulations are one of the things that I pay attention to and I believe that is one of the reasons why I have never been sent away from any forum before

Personally I have not been good at writing because I believe there are some requirements to which every individual most fulfilled and I am not good at that. I have a friend and his own case was not funny.

There was a time in which I had a minor issue with a site which I was getting paid to write but then I contacted the customer service and it was later identified as a mix of.

I discovered paid to post sites this year and I'm only a member in 3 of them. Out of this 3 sites, I'm only active in 2. So, I have not been fired from anyone. Even in all the sites I have ever worked for, I have not ever been fired. In my offline jobs, I have not also received been fired.

I have never had any experience of being fired for writing but my experience was similar though.
I was penalized for some tiny grammatical errors backthen .
They slashed my pay.

Not at all, I use to be very good at whatever I do.
I give writing my best shot and the outcome is that they always want to have my articles

I give writing my best shot and the outcome is that they always want to have my articles
There is no dignity in playing small
It is good to give out your optimal best in whatever you do, I would give you excellence and success in the long run

It is good to give out your optimal best in whatever you do, I would give you excellence and success in the long run

You are right, there is not a single individual that I know that is successful while playing small.
There is this kind of progress that comes along with competence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back