What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

No I have not currently I am still under the learning process of content writer ups,I am yet to start writing for site but my friend has been fired before

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
I have never been fired from a writing site.
I feel people get to be fired from such sites when they do not work in accordance with the terms and conditions spelt out.

no not at all , I have never experienced such bad thing,but I have been suspended severally for some weeks ,but that don't make me to be discouraged ,I rectify the problem and solve it

I have never been fired from a writing site.
I feel people get to be fired from such sites when they do not work in accordance with the terms and conditions spelt out.
That is right. Most sites will fire you if you fail to follow their rules. That is why it is really important to read their terms and conditions carefully before you start making mistakes unknowingly.

Yes. It has happens to me several times. I have been banned and supended for the violation of rules on a forum. But I have realized my mistakes and I've correct them.

I once lost my account on a social media site called project Bluefire. The reason was that I posted a picture they thought wasn't my original photo. That was resolved but it took a while until I lost interest in the site. I'm not sure the site is still active.

Well I am not into writing and I have never experienced that and I have never been fired from a writing site but then I have a friend that was fired because of the way he wrote

I don't think get fired from any writing website. the problem is that you might not be able to see another client patronizing your service if you have a bad reviews.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?

no, since I know myself I have not had such a negative experience and I do not want it honestly. :) As long as you do your job well, you should have no problems.

No I have not currently I am still under the learning process of content writer ups,I am yet to start writing for site but my friend has been fired before
Where you able to find out the reason why he was fired? That aside do you plan on making content writing a means of earning money or are just learning it to gain the skills.

I once lost my account on a social media site called project Bluefire. The reason was that I posted a picture they thought wasn't my original photo. That was resolved but it took a while until I lost interest in the site. I'm not sure the site is still active.
Project bluefire is not active anymore. I remember they were really strict about checking original content. They could easily ban you upon any doubt that what you posted in not Original.

Project bluefire is not active anymore. I remember they were really strict about checking original content. They could easily ban you upon any doubt that what you posted in not Original.
Yes, it isn't active anymore. They could have been something if the site persisted. At the time, the photo was very original. It was the reason the had to reinstate my account.

There is a solution for such cases if happened it is to create a new Gmail account after one month of the permanent ban and signup again but if the writing site is requiring KYC to do the same process but with the identity of a friend and life is continuing.

Last month I was been deducted from my account reason being I post out of point the management deducted 1000 bizdustry note which I feel too bad bad

I have never been fired due to the fact that i have not done an offence that requires that. I wouldn't make a mistake twice.
I have never been fired from a writing site before simply because I normally watch out for the rules and regulation of each sites whenever I register on each site online so as not to fall victim.

Yes, I was once fired from a particular site which was a paid to write site. I was comfortably writing and making my money but to a point I was fired when I demanded to be fired for the month end. I was fired without any reasonable excuses.

Lolz , I have never try out any writing site before except paid to post site like bizdustry... I don't really know their rules and regulation and how most of them are even operating.

I have never been fired or banned from a writing site. I make sure that I follow the site's rules and keep up with its standards. Writing sites will normally ask you not to engage in plagiarism, copyright violations, and use of article rewriting tools. They will ask you to submit your written content in a specific format which you must comply with. If you want to continue earning money on those sites, you must follow the rules.

I have only been banned and that was on beer money forum. It was unfair because the admin said I was spamming but I wasn't. I really got angry but I emailed him and he unbanned me. But I have heard alot of people complain about it, I guess am not the only one.

Yeah
And it was a very painful experience as at then. I felt bad, especially because the reason was that I ain't writing good contents. I was almost depressed by that comment made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back