What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

I was fired from a site called Bubblews, which later fired a lot of people because just like me they started asking for payment. Bubblews was high paying site that turned scam
I have read alot about this Bubblews site. I had not started working online when it was around. I hear it was a really great high paying site. I am sorry that you guys were fired after a while. Had you withdrawn any money from the site?

Not really, i have never been fired from any site but i was rejected by beer money forum recently when i tried to register with them few week back.

This has actually happened to me on two different websites. Dimeforum and beer money forum. I worked on the website to earn some money for myself and in the end they banned me

I have never been fired before from a paid to write platform. But there has been some that just stopped functioning just like that without any announcements. They just stopped activities

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
Yes I have bad experience of being fired before. It was a mistake that I am not going to do it anymore.

I watched a video tutorial on a site and tells me this is how to do it that you earn more. But good that there was a warning.

I have never been fired due to the fact that i have not done an offence that requires that. I wouldn't make a mistake twice.
I have never been fired, I was only banned for writing irrelevant things because I don't have much knowledge of what to do until a friend put me through

I wasn't fired. I got myself banned despite knowing the implications of my action before doing it. I submitted similar work to two different clients and it was against the policy of the site.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
yes, i was a part time writer on a platform called publish0x a website that pay its writter in cryptocurreny. i was an active writer and had writen about 20 articles but i was banned or fired after i posted an article that violates it community guidelines . my case was regarding plagarism . and its wasnt a good journey for me.

No i haven't experience been fired from a writing site though i didn't try many only few but I'm not satisfied with the incentives so i left.

I have never been terminated from any writing sites. I make sure I follow all the guidelines and abide by the terms and conditions. I love to write and writing is my passion, so I will never violate any rules and try my best to deliver the best content.

I have never been fired from any writing site because am very careful to keep to the rules and regulations of the sites I work for. That is why it's very crucial to read through the terms and conditions before accepting.

No I have not been fired because before I participate I look deeply to what they really need,I try as much as possible to use my words and not people own I guess most people get fired for copy works

I have been banned from a paid to post site. I try to figure out what I did that warranted the ban . All my efforts was to no avail. Later I discovered that if you are a newbie on the site, you would be banned for posting too many comments. The site is Beermoneyforum.

I've been fired from writing on forums, but not as a freelancer. I am a freelancer using freelancer.com to attract clients to hiring me for writing gigs.

I have been banned from a paid to post site. I try to figure out what I did that warranted the ban . All my efforts was to no avail. Later I discovered that if you are a newbie on the site, you would be banned for posting too many comments. The site is Beermoneyforum.
Ooh I get this was also the reason I was ban as well, I was very active on this site when I joined, posting comments and replying those who comment and all that, before I knew it was ban. So how do newbies cope in the site exactly?

I have never been fired before from a paid to write platform. But there has been some that just stopped functioning just like that without any announcements. They just stopped activities
I have also been in such paid to write sites that stop paying suddenly. It is always so disappointing because you have given so much effort and time to the site then you don't get paid.

No! I don't get fired but I withdraw if the terms and conditions becomes hectic or unbearable. Although some get to paid platform lack legitimacy.

I've not been fired from a writing site before although I've worked as a freelancer in a writing site that their terms and conditions became so tedious so I had to quit!

I will not used the word fired , I quit myself from the site, a user posted a wrong information that might mislead another user and I corrected him and the next thing I see was that all my earning was cleared and when I asked the owner of the site, he said someone reported me , and the part that got me angry was that "if someone reported me, did you do your own findings before acting", he said no.
I just decided to quit the site and look for a greener pasture where there's no bias.
I would quit working with such an unreliable forum. Most times, even in such cases the owner goes back to investigate once you request it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back