Ever been fired from a writing site?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?

Never happened such a thing and I make use of PTWs since 2010. I suppose that to be fired must occur severe violations of the platform's rules or repeatedly spam content. In the case of content marketplaces where there is a determined expiring time to publish, to miss that expiring times more than once or twice may lead to be fired.

I have never been fired due to the fact that i have not done an offence that requires that. I wouldn't make a mistake twice.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
Working on internet is very important because it was a business. Writing is a skill if you have it then you earn money and enjoy their life and by working on this project on internet and cable and the other one is very important because it is very high price.

No I have never been firing for writing a website but I have been banned for posting what was deemed as irrelevant post in a website before, although the ban was lifted.

Yeah I was once fired from an old writing platform. It was a paid to post platform a very long time a ago. I don't know of they were just a scam because I was never paid nor given reason for their actions

Have you ever made a social media post that you later regretted? You can usually go back and delete it before someone notices. However, not everyone is so fortunate. Regardless of how many followers you have on social media, one misstep could result in you being mocked by millions. Furthermore, you risk losing your career.

Once when I worked on Postloop a forum owner gave me a very low rating for breaking the rules although to this day I don't know what I did wrong. He could have told me. Having a very low rating meant you couldn't cash out so there was no point in being there so it was like being fired. Apart from that I always left sites of my own accord.

I have never been fired from a writing site. Its kind of a harsh decision to fire a writer from such a site. I think the writer should be warned first and after which, he could be partially suspended. But not to fore him

I will not used the word fired , I quit myself from the site, a user posted a wrong information that might mislead another user and I corrected him and the next thing I see was that all my earning was cleared and when I asked the owner of the site, he said someone reported me , and the part that got me angry was that "if someone reported me, did you do your own findings before acting", he said no.
I just decided to quit the site and look for a greener pasture where there's no bias.

No I haven't be fired from a writing website, because I have not registered for one. Though I plan on starting freelance writing soon.

The only reason to be fired on paid to write site is the following:
- Plagiarism content (copy paste from internet)
- Multiple user account
- Advertisement that has no relation with writing articles
Otherwise paid to write sites are honest.

In my short experience to date, I have not been fired from a writing site, once I was blocked for committing a foul for reasons of my pac's touch screen. But once I cleared the point with the site owner , I was reinstated until today.

No, I haven't had such experience before. I'm a writer and and also a copywriter, not a pro yet though.
The main reason for firing people on paid to write site is plagiarism. Or it's a kind of mischievous site.

I'm still a student right now so I have not been in a job seeking position at all so I don't really know anything about firing. But I would love not to be in that position where I would be fired

I've always try to be law abiding in whatever forum or earning website that I find myself. Though I've gathered a few lot of warning here and I've been threaten with exile now.

The sites where I earn by writing are forums. I am on two forums and I am active on these forums. I have no experience of getting fired. You get fired for wrong activities and I don't do wrong activities

I have been gored in one of the most poplar forum. I was fired once and I begged for reopening which he did. But I urged him to tell me my real offence but he refused. Later he banned me again but this time I took my time to read review about him and I was glad that people complain about the same issue.

No I have not been fired from a writing website, mostly because I have little or no experience at all in writing from such sites because I am a student and have very little time.

Not really, I have not been not fired of writing site before, and have not done that before to write for a site,when one can be fired is when you do something bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back