Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been divorced? Of course, I understand this is a private question, so if you don't want to talk about your divorce, feel free to ignore this topic. But if you are okay with talking about your divorce, why did you get divorced? How long did it take? I've never been married, so never experienced it, but my father was divorced from his first wife before he met my mom. I think there was a custody battle involved, I don't know. I never really looked into it.

Anyway, have you gone through divorce? Or know someone who has?

I have not and never intend to be. When my wife and I got married, we said this is it. We are both done dating and we better never find ourselves in a position where we divorce. lol

Divorce? I've never even had a girlfriend and I'm 33 years old! I honestly feel like I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend, but I don't think I ever want to get married for reasons like this. I'm super insecure when it comes to relationships and always fear the worst.

I have never been married yet to get divorced, I am in a relationship at the moment and we are both happy and would like to get married but at the moment, we are happy as we are.

We are both the kind of people who when we get married, that is it as we know how serious it is so I hope to never get divorced.

I have never been married yet to get divorced, I am in a relationship at the moment and we are both happy and would like to get married but at the moment, we are happy as we are.

We are both the kind of people who when we get married, that is it as we know how serious it is so I hope to never get divorced.

We are currently on the same page with not being married yet but I'm looking forward to it at max in the next 2 years. When I finally get married, there's nothing that's going to make me be interested in getting divorced as long as both of us work hard to make our marriage work well.

No, I have never being divorced and maybe it because I have never being married first of all but I am not a beliver of divorce, maybe its because I have not yet being married bfr though.

I have not and never intend to be. When my wife and I got married, we said this is it. We are both done dating and we better never find ourselves in a position where we divorce. lol
No, I have never being divorced and maybe it because I have never being married first of all but I am not a beliver of divorce, maybe its because I have not yet being married bfr though.
No one wants to get a divorce, but it happens even to those couples that are in a great relationship. I've seen people who were inseparable when they got married, and then 10-15 years later they're at each other throats, asking for a divorce. I'm not saying you have to get a divorce, but I don't think it can be stopped if your significant other wants it.

Over here in my country, there's been an incredible increase in the number of divorce with celebrities. It's like a pattern for all of them. They will have an explosive wedding and few months later, they will break up and divorce.

I don't think it's wise to marry any celebrity now in my country. They don't have any value placed on marriage.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back