Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you were part of a club of sorts? Maybe it was a club with your childhood friends, or a club you joined in high school, or maybe college. I never really took interest in clubs growing up. There was a gaming club I wanted to join in highschool, but I never did. What clubs where you a part of back in the day? What clubs are you still a part of?

Yes of course, I have a part of clubs and not just one. I'm currently in 3 different social club. The aim of the club is to help each members in turn from the money we are contributing every month. We rotate the financial aid from one member to another according to the month all members choose.

Yes oh, i am part of a club socially and also sport wise also, Socially I would say UI/UX design forum and club but in sports I will say MANCHESTER UNITED.

Yes oh, i am part of a club socially and also sport wise also, Socially I would say UI/UX design forum and club but in sports I will say MANCHESTER UNITED.

I am also a Manchester United fan and it's the biggest club in England as far as I'm concerned. I have been a fan of the club for as long as I can remember and I don't think there is any other Football Club which I'm going to love the same way that I love Manchester United. Do you see us competing for the EPL title this season?

I think the OP refers to clubs that have nothing to do with sports clubs, if so I was once a member of a chess club and also a book club in my high school, those are the non-sports clubs that I have been part of, honestly the chess club for some people could be considered a sports club, because chess can be considered a sport, but hey, I don't include it as a sports club.

Being part of clubs during my teenage years helped me make new and good friends, it's a great way to socialize and meet more people.

I think the OP refers to clubs that have nothing to do with sports clubs, if so I was once a member of a chess club and also a book club in my high school, those are the non-sports clubs that I have been part of, honestly the chess club for some people could be considered a sports club, because chess can be considered a sport, but hey, I don't include it as a sports club.

Being part of clubs during my teenage years helped me make new and good friends, it's a great way to socialize and meet more people.

I actually think sports clubs aren't eliminated in the OP's discussion as he did mentioned and I quote "Has there ever been a time where you were part of a club of sorts?". So, going by this, I believe football clubs are definitely among what can be listed in the discussion.

I actually think sports clubs aren't eliminated in the OP's discussion as he did mentioned and I quote "Has there ever been a time where you were part of a club of sorts?". So, going by this, I believe football clubs are definitely among what can be listed in the discussion.
Yes, you may be right, if I have to include the sports clubs that I have been I could say that I have been part of rugby, basketball and football clubs, in sports clubs is where I have had the best time, the love of sport has a lot to do with this, surely the same thing has happened to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back