Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner?

I think this falls under morals. If you want your money to follow your values and morals in life and not just invest to gain wealth, it is smart. I think you are more likely to be passionate and do better when you invest in companies that share your same morals, ethics, and worldview.

Well some people usually have a bias towards investment or actions that are not up to their moral standards. For me personally, I'll only not invest if the business will harm the environment - we've had enough damage already.

Based on religious beliefs, there are some businesses I never invest in. Anything that delivers more harm than good, for example hard drugs or hyips are things I shy away from.

Hmm as for me, I personally won't invest if the company would affect the environment because we've already suffered enough harm in that regard.

Well some people usually have a bias towards investment or actions that are not up to their moral standards. For me personally, I'll only not invest if the business will harm the environment - we've had enough damage already.
That is a good one,there are some unethical busineses that one should not ordinarily go into,because at the end of the day that investment could be a fuel into harming someon or the environment.

That is a good one,there are some unethical busineses that one should not ordinarily go into,because at the end of the day that investment could be a fuel into harming someon or the environment.
I was telling this to a group of people but it seems the love for quick and high profits has blinded a lot of people that caution has been thrown into the wind about this subject. You then begin to wonder what happened to people's conscience.

I was telling this to a group of people but it seems the love for quick and high profits has blinded a lot of people that caution has been thrown into the wind about this subject. You then begin to wonder what happened to people's conscience.
That is what i personally have observe in lots of persons that are into business,they usually put the issue of money first without minding how their business will affect the lives of others.

"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner?
It is not a bad method of investment but I do not think I would be so thrilled on investing on this sort of company, as I would want to get maximum benefits from my investment

People put this into consideration while other people may not. The Tesla company sometimes ago invested in Bitcoin and later sold it out with great loss because they came to understand that it has negative impact base on the fact the it brings disaster to the atmosphere through pollution.

Truly some investments are not ethically acceptable therefore people would not do it, that is whatever is not generally accepted is worth not doing. However there's need for us to go for public investment.

One of my bosses told that money should not be priorities above humanity. Don't make money at the expense of neighbor suffering. Ethical investing look religious but there's nothing bad in it. I can invest in company producing product that are harmful to my fellow human.

Well, I might be able to make a lot of money by investing in tobacco or alcohol companies but these are unethical businesses for me, therefore, I would never invest in these companies., I always want to invest in a market that has to benefited humanity.

Your own values will determine whether you invest in ethical companies only or you can go for unethical. The values in our current generation are not so strong as in the past. So you will find most people investing in unethical methods such as human trafficking, drug trafficking and other harmful methods just to earn huge amounts of money.

It is necessary to keep saving in order to make fortune because if you do not savings there's probably no way you would accumulate some amount of funds that could be channeled to fruitful investment.

Well people have different perspectives about the social world. Business is always independent of ethical or none ethical sometimes.
There are products that are allowed by the government even though they are none ethical so investing in such doesn't means you are none ethical.

This is good but the truth of the matter is not everyone are into this. There are so many persons who do not care what they invest be it legal or not or ethical or not, as long as they make money they are ready to do it.

You have based your investment on son ethical codes if you're follow in ethical investing. There are so many ethical investing and i think they can also be regarded as responsible inveating

I think this falls under morals. If you want your money to follow your values and morals in life and not just invest to gain wealth, it is smart. I think you are more likely to be passionate and do better when you invest in companies that share your same morals, ethics, and worldview.
That is true
You should also not invest more than what you can lose. Above all, you should make research or findings before you decide to invest in a platform. That is very important

Well ethical investment is really good because it can gives you alot of good reputation in the society but sometimes I considered such kind of business, companies or investment as not really making it compare to others even though it depends on your location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back