What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

I do not see ethereum as the best alternative to bitcoins because of the high transaction fee that it charges make people to run away from investing in it.

Ethereum has a lot of potential, but I don't think it's a possible contender for Bitcoin. You have other coins like litecoin there. So it's not a replacement.

Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies people are going for since they cannot afford bitcoin anymore. Also ethereum is not disappointing as it is increasing in price steadily over the time.

Ethereum has a lot of potential, but I don't think it's a possible contender for Bitcoin. You have other coins like litecoin there. So it's not a replacement.
You are not alone in your opinion and I wonder why the popularity of Ethereum does not appeal to you. Hands down it is Bitcoin that is the most popular crypto coin but there should be a pretender to the throne and I think it is Ethereum that is running second to Bitcoin.

Looking at the price of ethereum we will see that it's good and this will make it the next bitcoin because it's one of the coins that have higher price after bitcoin.

After Bitcoin I know that etherium is the second most valuable crypto currency in the crypto market that is worth holding so it's a good alternative

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
From the performance of the ethrerium coin over a given period of time,it has actually shown that it is a good coin to invest in.It has also become very popular among cryptocurency traders.

Ethereum as an alternative for bitcoin is made a choice of crypto currency over bitcoin by many is because of some reasons which might be;
Their data coordinations.
Due to it's rapid deployment status.
Permissioned networks.
Private transactions.
Network size.
Finality.
Scalability and performance.

Ethereum is the next coin to the top and most traded crypto coin, Bitcoin. Ethereum is also increasing and in the coming months, it will rise to the $10000 price mark but will still be behind bitcoin by a lot of margin

Ethereum is actually a good coin but I don't think it can be bitcoin because bitcoin more popular than ethereum, and the price of bitcoin is increasing than ethereum.

Ethereum is still an alternative undoubtedly. So one can invest in Ethereum in the coin as it is rising faster. There are also many alternatives to ETH like Solana, Litecoin that one can invest.

Ethereum is worthy of investing because it the second powerful coin in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin but it is advisable to invest in both ethereum and bitcoin

Ethereum is worthy of investing because it the second powerful coin in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin but it is advisable to invest in both ethereum and bitcoin
That is true and the coin has recovered fully to its all-time high of $4500 so the next thing is to setup a bullish market possible to enter $5000 or more this year.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
These two are the most sure cryptocurrency investment for long term with the lowest risk. I would be more focused on Ethereum over Bitcoin since I have little capital.

Instead of ethereum I rather consider other cryptocurrency, I do not know why I am not comfortable to invest in ethereum.i can considered to invest in Shiba Inu ,bake and cake.. bitcoins is too huge for my liking and I can't invest.

You maybe right but it compared to bitcoin but the value bitcoin is way more than Ethereum. Ethereum is still struggling to reach the $5000 while bitcoin is around $60,000. If care is not taken other coins like binance, ripples and litecoin can over take Ethereum.

Etherum is not the only alternative for bitcoin.
There are many other coins that you can also trade if you don't like the Bitcoin market.
You can trade on ripple, litecoin Solana, cardado

Ethereum is not best alternative. To know which is the best alternative to bitcoin is to invest on bitcoin and ethereum at same time. You will detamine which is the best

Ethereum is actually one of the profitable coins going forward aside its use case where smart contracts Can be executed. So many projects have been developed on the ethereum blockchain which makes it very attractive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back