What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

Ethereum is the second largest coin after Bitcoin. However, we still can't compare Ethereum to the largest coin BTC in the crypto currency exchange Business. It will take Ethereum a little more years for it to compete effectively with Bitcoin.

In terms of market value, ethereum is second to bitcoins. Currently bitcoin is around $33K and ethereum is $900. however, I believe the best alternative to bitcoin is bitcoin cash which is around $400 currently but I hope it will go higher and higherm

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?

There is no way I wouldn't invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are the two most recognized cryptocurrencies in the world and their value is way more than any other. But the problem is that they too expensive you can hardly afford one of them and not to talk about both of them.

Although etherum price seems to be appreciating but it can never come close to bitcoin, but at same time anything it possible, it might but it would take at least a decade for it to reach the current price of bitcoin. They are both unique in their own way. I'm glad I invested on them both.

Although etherum price seems to be appreciating but it can never come close to bitcoin, but at same time anything it possible, it might but it would take at least a decade for it to reach the current price of bitcoin. They are both unique in their own way. I'm glad I invested on them both.

I completely agree with you on the assessment that Ethereum can never get to the point where Bitcoin is but hey never say never because you never know what the future holds.

The only thing that you can be certain about is that both of them would keep appreciating till the end of everything.

I completely agree with you on the assessment that Ethereum can never get to the point where Bitcoin is but hey never say never because you never know what the future holds.

The only thing that you can be certain about is that both of them would keep appreciating till the end of everything.
You're absolutely right on this, I believe also that both of them would just keep on appreciating endlessly most especially bitcoin now that PayPal has adopted it as a payment method I don't sees bitcoin depreciating anytime soon.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
Ethereum is definitely profitable to invest in and it will be considered to be even more so if you are looking for a short term investment period rather than a long term investment period, which i think is best for bitcoin. Ethereum allows for great day trading and profiting if you are able to catch the coin at the right points. I don't think that it is the next bitcoin but in my opinion it is definitely a rival of bitcoin.

Based on the price value and market cap, I thinks is the best crypto currency after bitcoin. However, I have never uaed it. Never felt the necessity to use it since bitcoins fulfilled my purpose.

Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrencies. However, while none of them are as valuable as Bitcoin, they are not without alternative. The biggest difference of Ethereum from Bitcoin is that the blockchain technology it uses is designed not only as a crypto currency, but as a platform that can be used for different purposes for software developers. This uptrend will continue for a while for ETH, which has performed well in recent days and has made a significant gain against BTC. So ETH can increase both in dollar terms and in BTC terms.

Ethereum is definitely a very profitable currency to be invested in especially with the way that it has been increasing recently, and to be completely honest i think that the Ethereum coin is a very good rival for bitcoin, however the concern with Ethereum is the nature of the transactions being smart contracts. Some wallets accept this whereas some do not so be careful of that if you get involved in Etherum. But i think it is a very good alternative to bitcoin.

Concerning if ethereum is the next to bitcoin, I think it actually in line next to bitcoin because of it rapid rise in market, it is also rising per time per day just like how bitcoin is rising presently,so it is a coin to invest into

Yes ethereum is next in line to bitcoin and there is something I noticed if bitcoin rises, ethereum rises along side with it. Investing in both bitcoin and ethereum will be a great Idea and I see a greater future with ethereum than other upcoming coins.

I do not think so. A coin is not rated based on its current market price but based on its rate of increase in value. there are other coins that increase in value faster than etherium but they are not well known

Ethereum is the second best currency after bitcoin, record shows that ethereum has doubled since last ending till this time. Meanwhile bitcoin keeps on increasing. I wish i can start bitcoin with no capital

Yes I do agree with you the next crypto after bitcoin is ETH. In teems of value the way the coin rises within the past few years as been shocking and that's because it as a lot of people invest in it

Ethereum (ETH) The first bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party.

I think Etherum is a duplicate to Bitcoin in the sense that it increases everyday and the investors are enjoying using the platform. But I'll recommend both in case you want to invest

Ethereum (ETH) The first bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party.

I think it is wrong for us to call ethereum the next Bitcoin although they are both crypto currencies they are both doing well differently and it is advisable to invest in both if the finance is available

If by popularity, then you can compare the two and even in trading volume, ETH supersedes bitcoin thanks to all the projects using the ethereum network. However, bitcoin is more popular and the fact that it is the first coin solidifies its position..
The infrastructure of the blockchain enables monetary and non-monetary use, while the blockchain and token of Bitcoin can only be used for the exchange of goods and services. Banks may use the Ethereum blockchain to streamline the authentication and settlement of transactions with the same ease that merchants can use the Ethereum blockchain in real time to track products going across a supply chain.
Enough reason to beat Bitcoin in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back