What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be bene
Yeah!!
Ethereum has a good potential and a bright future which makes me think it might be the next gem after bitcoin. Almost half of the tokens in existence are built on ethereum and this can help bring ethereum on board.

Ethereum is another cryptocurrency that has the potential of becoming another bitcoins in the nearest future so any investors who have enough money to invest on etoro can still do it as a still a better option now sometimes it's better to investnow than regret later and from the looks of things ethereum is not coming any lower as it price is always increasing in value day by day, this is the best time to invest, please invest now if you want to.

I do not understand what you mean as an alternative because there is no way you can say dollar is an alternative to pound sterling but I would answer to the best of my ability. After bitcoin, etherum is the most popular, most adopted and has the highest market cap. But in terms of predictability and how the two curves are? That is something I can't say because there are other coins that are also growing very well and giving good returns.

Etherum is the second most valuable cryptocurrency after bitcoin and I believe it's going to keep rising in value in the future, it would be wise to invest in etherum next year. It is a good alternative to bitcoin.

maybe it's the alternative for people that are really on a budget and want to hold some crypto to get some profit when it increases, otherwise there's no point, as BTC has better value and mostly increasing, which means quicker profit

I have different opinion. I personally prefer the Polkadot coin. As it can be pretty interesting blockchain. And you can use it for the cost as well for extending on the Dapps too. I also am investing my time into the HIVE blockchain. I think that blockchain definitely has some future. You should go for those two instead of ETH.

merry Christmas
Ethereum is actually one of the profitable coins going forward aside its use case where smart contracts Can be executed. So many projects have been developed on the ethereum blockchain which makes it very attractive.

Thanks for your email and for some reason I have not been to a few people and the funds are now in a couple weeks so I can go back to my house and we had to go to work at that time I was at the hospital now you can get it in the morning when someone is coming their house and the Senate is the one that has the funds for the opportunity but I will let him know what I need I.

The king of the cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and the queen of the cryptocurrency is Ethereum. I agree that Ethereum will be the number one as alternative to Bitcoin, because of its popularity and also its high price value. Ethereum you find it always on the top list in all website exchange platform, so deserve to be the best alternative of Bitcoin.

Ethereum has proven to be the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world. This makes it the best alternative to bitcoin. Moreover purchasing bitcoin is very expensive now. Ethereum is less expensive compared to bitcoin

Definitely I agree that ethereum is the next alternative for bitcoin.Ethereum is actually next in line to Bitcoin in terms of value, it's moving quickly in price and it seem not to be stopping anytime soon. If I were to make a list of my tip favorites cryptocurrencies u think ethereum will come second directly after bitcoin has occupied the first place.

I never like Ethereum coin, I don't think its an alternative to Bitcoin when it comes to faster transaction and less gas fees. Both are less volatile but the transaction fees are also high. Bitcoin price tag is by far higher than that of Ethereum. I will prefer using Bitcoin cash and Litecoin for transactions instead of Ethereum. I prefer those two coins cos their transaction fees are lesser.

Ethereum is truly the second most popular cryptocurrency, (meaning the next in line to bitcoin). But honestly, I don't see it as the best alternative to bitcoin. The transaction speed is one that gives me concern.

Ethereum is the second most traded crypto in the world just below Bitcoin. It's one of the most stable crypto currencies and is in top demand currently. It's platform is the most desired for creating new crypto and defi tokens because of its stability and flexibility. Major exchange platforms like uniswap depends on it.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
Not doubt etherium is next to Bitcoin in all aspects. And it is following Bitcoin closely in terms of price. I believe etherium will be the next deal, and for investors or traders that can't afford Bitcoin can go for etherium.

The first bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The applications on Ethereum are run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, ether

I think ethereum is also a very good coin to invest on after bitcoin and the price is growing steadily , so also the popularity of the coin , so i think in month later the price would increase to $1000 and there would be high demands of the coin just like bitcoin

Yes it is the best alternative to Bitcoin. When Ethereum came up soon after Bitcoin had taken over the world of crypto currency, no body including me thought it would grow this way and Even faster and more profitable. Well it really amazed me how it's worth value increase.

In fact to me ethereum is next to Bitcoin crypto currency. And with time it can take over the world of crypto currency. If you are still doubting, invest and see for yourself before it will be late.

In terms of popularity, ethereum is as popular as bitcoin due to its tokens. Ethereum has lots of tokens and among them Yearn Finance is at top and the price of yearn finance is higher than bitcoin. So maybe ethereum be the next bitcoin might not be in price but in popularity.

First of all, I want to say that There is no such powerful Currency behind the Bitcoin . It is only yesterday that this currency has shaken the whole world۔ Yesterday, the currency crossed 32,000$ and it is the biggest record of 2021 and people made a lot of money from it. Bitcoin is Best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back