Not open for further replies.

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Friends from last 3 days ethereum price is continuously increasing and has been raised to $600 from $500 what do you think is the right time to invest in ethereum or we should wait for returning of price?
What is the future of ethereum.
Is it have potential that compete with Bitcoin?

The rise in the price of ethereum is very surprising to me, especially when it also coincides with the rise in price of Bitcoin and other coins like ripple, Bitcoin cash and litecoin.
I don't see ethereum ever surpassing the price of Bitcoin. This rise in the price of ethereum further repositions it as the next big thing after Bitcoin.

Last edited:
Ethereum is on the rise to $1000 soonest, the best is to invest on it now since it cross the $600 point the next is $1000.

I'm not surprised at the rate which ethereum is increasing because of its usecase. It has the potentials to compete won bitcoin in price.

Etherium will still continue to rise with the rise in bitcoin, no doubt. Both coins were first introduced on the same Blockchain. People sees ETH as the next coin to watch out for.

Friends from last 3 days ethereum price is continuously increasing and has been raised to $600 from $500 what do you think is the right time to invest in ethereum or we should wait for returning of price?
It ll not compete with Bitcoin but it ll reach at high level very soon. Both cryptocurrencies have their own value. But I think no cryptocurrency can compete bitcoin.

Ethereum is a long way behind bitcoin and needs a lot of work and spiking to even reach the $1000 margin not to talk of $5000, before we can say it is going to meet up with bitcoin.

It has enormous potential to grow more, I will advice you to invest more on Ethereum coin. Currently it has no chance to meet Bitcoin. When you look at how Bitcoin price is now, you can't predict for any coin to even come closer to it in price tag.

The rise in the price of ethereum is very surprising to me, especially when it also coincides with the rise in price of Bitcoin and other coins like ripple, Bitcoin cash and litecoin.
I don't see ethereum ever surpassing the price of Bitcoin. This rise in the price of ethereum further repositions it as the next big thing after Bitcoin.
May be it could not reach to btc but when btc price was at 500$ and increasing in which speed ETH is also increasing with same speed. After which time btc was at 1000 i think will take less time from it. Becouse its speed is greater than btc

It seems as if the corrupt currency has taken over the world.The world's largest investors are now investing in cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is also increasing gradually. Its seem to Cross 10000$ in next year.

As for me , I think ethereum is set for $1000 price mark. This may take awhile but it must definitely come to pass. With regards to whether it is right to invest or not , I think that one who has spare money to put in investment should do so because the price will definitely rise up. And it is affordable now when compared to Bitcoin.

I think it is better to invest in ETH than in another crypto coin at the moment, so if you want to earn you should get into this coin and invest something. Get into that money train while you can.

If you have the means you should invest in ethereum now. Soon, it is likely to hit $1000. So, if you can invest now, you would be gaining once there is a rise in value.

It seems as if the corrupt currency has taken over the world.The world's largest investors are now investing in cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is also increasing gradually. Its seem to Cross 10000$ in next year.
Maybe you are right many wallets are accepting ethorium and another good thing is mostly exchange fees is now taking from wallets is in ethereum so obviously market cap of ethereum is rapidly increasing we can say it will be reached to $10,000 in next year.

A month ago Nov 18, 2020 the price of Eth was $ 478.00 and now it has reached $ 649.00, the increase in the price of Eth is mainly due to the increase in the price of Bitcoin as well as the change in netwrok Ethererum to Ethereum 2.0 the first phase was launched on December 1 ago. Increased purchases of Ethereum for staking by institutional and retail investors. If your should wait for returning Ethereum price means you are also waiting for the Bitcoin price to drop. Ethereum does not compete with Bitcoin because they each have their own market share.

Ethereum price increase day by day and it's good time for investment yesterday I buy 1 eth it was maximum 570$ so it's profit to me and yes it's potential complete with bitcoin

I think with the rate coin is increasing everyday the price of ethereum would reach $900 by next year, because the price is going up

I think with the rate coin is increasing everyday the price of ethereum would reach $900 by next year, because the price is going up
That would be a huge boost for ethereum if it will go 150% in the end of 2021. I wish them luck with more investors joining the chunk that is etherum

Ethereum is on the rise to $1000 soonest, the best is to invest on it now since it cross the $600 point the next is $1000.
Yes you are right this is the best time to invest in Ethereum and all people who are interested to invest in any business to get profit can invest in ethereum to earn good profit in few months.

It's interesting for everyone that once again eth is going to be very high for them too. People have benefited from this before as they did once before.
There is every indication that the price of ethereum will soar higher , for example the launch of ethereum 2 .0 , the numerous project built on its network and many other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back