What's new

Ethereum price crossing $600

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ethereum price gone to $665 today I can’t believe the change and my opinion is this time is worth to sell ethereum because the price have chance to down still $600 the I will buy ethereum
Even if it crash to $600 it will still bounce back, ethereum fluctuates much more than bitcoin and more DeFi tokens will be launch next year which is booster to ethereum.

Investors are beginning to acquire ethereum on large scale for online payments and commodities trading, these activities of regular eth usage will definitely cause a real rise in the value. Do make sure to purchase some eth and btc now that the values are steadily and sharply rising. The hustle continues.

If you have access to investing into ethereum it is better to do that now, I was kinda blaming myself for not Investing heavily on bitcoin earlier , as it stands I won't take chances for ripple and ethereum.

Investors are beginning to acquire ethereum on large scale for online payments and commodities trading, these activities of regular eth usage will definitely cause a real rise in the value. Do make sure to purchase some eth and btc now that the values are steadily and sharply rising. The hustle continues.
Ethereum is above $700 presently, do you think it will still be profitable to invest at that price? That has been the reason for my reluctance. I am beating myself up for not having bought more eth when it was still low at about $340.

It is good that ethereum is rising but I don't think it can compete with bitcoin anytime soon. But it will continue to grow next year 2021. The price probably won't drop till the end of next year. It is better to exercise patience till then before buying.

You need to wait a little bit for the coin to dip before buying. Just like what's currently happening to Bitcoin, Ethereum and bitcoin will both drop during the first quarter of 2021 and it might make those who but now to lose their money. So it's safe than sorry. April 2021 is the best time to buy any coin for long term.

I am most amazed by the rise of ethereum this year. It all happened spontaneously without any proper prediction. Currently, from the news am hearing and experiencing I would not be surprised if it price rise from $600-$800 any time soon

In the up coming year, I advise those who are still doubting about the stability and profit of ethereum l, that they should not waste any more time but go invest in ethereum.

Again, it is wise to invest and secure yourself, business and future from financial hardships. I believe that ethereum worth will keep rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back