Equipment for mining

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Personally I don't believe mining of Cryptocurrencies is a wise thing to do, cause I don't think it is profitable and it's a total waste of time and energy.
But some People are saying my assumptions are wrong, that if Cryptocurrencies is mined with the appropriate equipments, softwares and hardwares, mining will become profitable.

So I want you guys to mention Cryptocurrency mining equipments you know?

yeah, you're right, mining sites, HYIP sites are just fake and a waste of time and money.
people still love those fields because they're lazy and want to get money in an easy way without doing anything.

yeah, you're right, mining sites, HYIP sites are just fake and a waste of time and money.
people still love those fields because they're lazy and want to get money in an easy way without doing anything.

People take advantage of sites in the beginning, because then it pays. it makes you 2-3 payments to make you invest and then it becomes a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back