What's new

Enjoying Your Job, Regardless Being Well-Paid

Well, if i'm to be completely honest, i don't mind doing a job i don't enjoy, as long as i am well paid. After all, there are a lot of people who do jobs they don't enjoy and still get little pay.
The essence of working is to get a good salary every other thing as secondary.
In fact, happiness would come when the company is paying good salary and that is exactly how it works

This is the more reason why it is very important to work where you have passion or where your interest lies , because will boost your interest even when the pay is not encouraging.
That's true, but for me I will be very happy to work where I am paying well because what matters in a job where you are working if actually you are getting well paid in that job you will be very ok with it.

There are enjoyable jobs in general jobs which many people like, and there are jobs which some like and some don't it depends on the person. Now life isn't always giving you enjoyable things but you can find the joy in almost everything and that thing can help you pass many things... although the job doesn't pay a lot there can be still fun things to do and have fun with or the job it's self can be enjoyable just because.

That's true, but for me I will be very happy to work where I am paying well because what matters in a job where you are working if actually you are getting well paid in that job you will be very ok with it.
High payment will bring happiness and comfortability at work but if you are not being paid very well, it is going to affect your productivity and that is an established fact.

The essence of working is to get a good salary every other thing as secondary.
In fact, happiness would come when the company is paying good salary and that is exactly how it works
I'm happy someone is seeing things from my perspective. Happiness do come from earning a good salary. One would be very angry if one works hard and do not earn a good amount of money.

I am a teacher and the job is not really paying well because private school pays peanut and thats why their teachers leaves almost every term but there is joy in teaching because you also learn when yiu teaches and you feel fulfilled

Actually there are people who engaged into a particular job simply because it's there hobby and they don't really care about how much they are being paid but get emotional satisfaction.

I'm happy someone is seeing things from my perspective. Happiness do come from earning a good salary. One would be very angry if one works hard and do not earn a good amount of money.
When youbare working hard everyday and you ain't well paid , you will get depressed most of the time , but when you get the neccesary salary , the motivation to work more will come

It really matter that I enjoy the work I'm doing. Everything is not about money. Happiness and passion for the job are important factor that need to be put into consideration before accepting a job offers. I once got an off for security job with good salary structure at one private big company in my area. But I don't have passion for security job so, I turned down the offer.

Well, I am an online freelancer. i know that I work really hard and i must get paid more for what I do, but still I enjoy my job because this was my dream job that I always desired.

We work for the money, and while many times we simply follow orders, even though we know they are wrong, because we don't want to lose our jobs, we tend to comply. This results in us working in harsh environments, but there are also jobs that are enjoyable and well-paying. You work in a pleasant, laid-back setting.

I think we have several reasons why we engage into a particular job either for pleasure or for money. if I am satisfied with my job, then I will do it without regard for how much is been paid.

When youbare working hard everyday and you ain't well paid , you will get depressed most of the time , but when you get the neccesary salary , the motivation to work more will come
It's much better to be unhappy with one's job, then earn a good salary to take care of one's basic needs and wants than to be happy with one's job and earn little money.

It's much better to be unhappy with one's job, then earn a good salary to take care of one's basic needs and wants than to be happy with one's job and earn little money.
In some cases yes but sometimes jobs that you are not happy with are always sucking the hell out of your Soul. How long will you continue doing it forever ?

In some cases yes but sometimes jobs that you are not happy with are always sucking the hell out of your Soul. How long will you continue doing it forever ?
Nope, i won't continue doing it forever. Everything that has a beginning also has an end. There would surely be an end to it. I could be saving to start up my own business since the job pays well.

Nope, i won't continue doing it forever. Everything that has a beginning also has an end. There would surely be an end to it. I could be saving to start up my own business since the job pays well.
Ok there is no problem with that , as long as you have plans and preparations of what you have to do in the future concerning whatever you are doing now. That's a good idea.

You will definitely derive pleasure in what you are doing without being well. Most of them play because of the passion for football and because of the love behalf of football not for the money to get a football same thing applies to our work.

I firmly believe that if you work on something you are passionate about and find interesting, you will give it your all. Anything undertaken in disinterest will only result in anxiety and dissatisfaction.

We can definitely tell ourselves the truth that it is going to be extremely difficult for you to focus well on your job if you are not being paid well but the best you can do is to just drive.

The most important thing I actually want in life is money, therefore I work for it since I know they pay me everytime I work. If your job isn't making you happy, it might be your paycheck.

Your perspective and overall pleasure at work and in your personal life can be greatly improved by finding joy in what you are doing. Despite the fact that many people like their jobs, the loss of a job occasionally can take away from the fulfillment that a job once provided. But because I get such great fulfillment from the things I do at that time, I would be quite content working there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back