Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Does it matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it's a well-paid job? Could you explain why you chose your answer?

Honestly, I would rather take the good paying job if I enjoy doing the job and working with certain people, over taking a good paying job, just for the money. I am more likely to stay in the job, if I enjoy the work and the people in the job.

Notwithstanding pay is actually important in my work but I am not all about how much I earn most times as long as I gain great satisfaction from the work I render then I would be just fine doing that job.

This is the more reason why it is very important to work where you have passion or where your interest lies , because will boost your interest even when the pay is not encouraging.

As a delivery driver, I enjoy my job - especially in the summer months. Regardless of the weather, I enjoy delivering with various delivery companies and the reason why? I am not pressured by a manager, a schedule, or a toxic work environment. Delivery work is known for its low pay, and companies pay low delivery fees with the hope that the customer will pick up a percentage of the delivery through a tip. Yes, this is the case in the US where it's expected that a customer will tip, but in the UK - it's a bonus if it occurs.

This is the more reason why it is very important to work where you have passion or where your interest lies , because will boost your interest even when the pay is not encouraging.
If you have a passion for whatever job you do in life , the passion is what you will be working for and you won't even bother the amount of money you are getting from the particular job.

This showed that you have a lot of experiences in so many field and that is one of the best ways to make money. You have enormous income streams in your portfolio.

Working on a job you like is definitely better than working one you don't like, no matter how well out pays.

However, current economic conditions do not really give room to many people to choose that, especially in the past 3 years after the Covid 19 pandemic.

One of my mentors said it's possible to turn a job you don't like to one that fits you and runs better, but that's easier said than done from my experience.

I believe if you work on something that interest you and you are passionate about it, you will give your full potential to it. Something done without interest will cause only stress and frustration.

Wemo opinion If you have passion for what you are doing and you love what you are doing. You will definitely derive pleasure in what you are doing without being well. Most of them play because of the passion for football and because of the love behalf of football not for the money to get a football same thing applies to our work.

In my own opinion , we are working for the money and most of the time , in some situation , we just do as we are told, though we know what we are being told to do is not good , but because we don't want to loose our job , we ten to cooperate , that means we are working in a harsh environment, but there at also some job that's fun and also pay well. You work in a good and relaxed working environment.

I prefer working at a place where I can enjoy my work and where I am respected too. Besides that, being well-paid for my work is also important for me.

I really enjoyed working for money and being paid well once there is no downgrading and disrespect in my working place, it cools my mind and makes me also think of improving myself in my working place.

If you enjoy your work and what you do, is it really work?

I feel like very few people enjoy their job enough to consider it a joy and a paycheck a bonus.

Regardless of how and what am being paid I really do enjoy my job not because of the condition of service but because of my interaction of new people and I learned alot from them.

Finding delight within the work you are doing can enormously make strides your viewpoint and common satisfaction both on the work and in your individual life. Whereas numerous individuals adore their employments, once in a while the redundancy of a position can occupy from the fulfillment the work once brought. but I pick up awesome fulfillment from the work I render at that point I would be fair fine doing that work.

I work for money since I know they pay me whenever I work that is the most important thing that I really want, by is not your job that is giving you joy is the money that they paid you that can give you happiness.

The main reason why we are working is to earn money. Mostly, you are seeking for the job that interest you. If you're well-paid on your job, this may give you the satisfaction on what you are doing.

I can do so many things if the payment is good , but I won't be very much comfortable if it is not something I like . In this case if I can make much money as I need I will definitely quit and go for something that I have interest to do

There is no way I can be able to enjoy a job if the amount of money I am making is not worth it. one of the main motivations for people in some businesses is the amount of money in which they are paid. In a scenario whereby I am not well paid a reasonable amount of money, I can't enjoy such job.

Regardless of how and what am being paid I really do enjoy my job not because of the condition of service but because of my interaction of new people and I learned alot from them.
I am a teacher and also a baker , I derived pleasure in teaching because I also learn more while teaching my students and I also enjoy my Baking aspect of my job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back